Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

table

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i have a med BGE and i am interesting in trying to build a table for it where would i find plans for this i seen something about plans from WiseOne and is it very hard to make the table.any suggestions on cooking a ribeye roast the egg.

Comments

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    pw,[p]Below is a link to BGE's table plans. Sorry, but I've never done a rib roast on the Egg, so I'll leave that to someone with some eggsperience.[p]Jethro
    [ul][li]BGE Table Plans[/ul]
  • MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=35702077&Sequence=0&res=high
    <p />pw,[p]This is a table I built for Bear Fan. He has a medium egg. The cost of the lumber including the casters was $58. It took me 3 hours to build. 2x4's and 1x6 was all I used. E-mail me if you want any more info. If your going to build one make sure you leave room for something under the egg to protect the table from burning.[p]MickeyT.

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    pw, check out the link below - once you arrive at the site[p]1) look in the FAQ section for table plans - you'll find a few including the plans from the "WiseOne". [p]2) A Ribeye roast should be (or should be at least comparable to a rib roast) browse the menu on the left, under beef - bonein and boneless - hope it helps[p]Baby back are on the BGE - Life is GOOD! :-]
    [ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]