Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table in Tampa, FL

Options
Tspud1
Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
I have a new table in Tampa, FL that was shipped wrong, replacing with another and don't want to ship this back. This is a great deal on a stainless table, $950. Message me if interested

Comments

• DeltaNu1142
    DeltaNu1142 Posts: 266
    Options
    I'm in Tampa, and I know a guy in Riverview that just got a large and really wants a table... but this is likely more than he wants to spend. I'll pass it on all the same.
    LBGE | CyberQ | Adjustable Rig | SmokeWare Cap | Kick Ash Basket | Table Build | Tampa, FL
  • Tspud1
    Options
    I'm in Tampa, and I know a guy in Riverview that just got a large and really wants a table... but this is likely more than he wants to spend. I'll pass it on all the same.

Thanks, I will have to send it back when new one arrives.
  • DeltaNu1142
    Options
    That's... confusing.
    LBGE | CyberQ | Adjustable Rig | SmokeWare Cap | Kick Ash Basket | Table Build | Tampa, FL
  • Tspud1
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That's... confusing.

If I don't sell the wrong one by the time new one gets there, I will have to ship it back. I can't leave it in someones yard in Florida. Just trying to give someone in Tampa area a chance to save on this before it comes back. No freight and lower price. Sorry for the confusion.

• stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    I was just in tampa last week for Pearl Jam and Cigar City Brewing. :)  love the area.
  • DeltaNu1142
    Options
    Tspud1 said:
    If I don't sell the wrong one by the time new one gets there, I will have to ship it back. I can't leave it in someones yard in Florida. Just trying to give someone in Tampa area a chance to save on this before it comes back. No freight and lower price. Sorry for the confusion.
    Got it! Yeah, I doubt my friend is going to be the one to take it off of your hands.
    stompbox said:
    I was just in tampa last week for Pearl Jam and Cigar City Brewing. :)  love the area.
    My wife went to that show. And CCB is about a 4-minute drive from my house. My local BGE dealer is in between.
  • stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    Tspud1 said:
    Got it! Yeah, I doubt my friend is going to be the one to take it off of your hands.
    stompbox said:
    My wife went to that show. And CCB is about a 4-minute drive from my house. My local BGE dealer is in between.
    Jealous.  We went to both the brewery and brew pub as they have different selection. Tried like 20 or more beers including 2014 and 2016 pours of henepauh!

Bartender at the brewery recommended lunch at deetz.... it was okay.
  • Tspud1
    Options
    Is Cigar City in Ybor City area, been a while since I've been there
  • DeltaNu1142
    Options
    No, CCB is a few blocks west of Raymond James Stadium, right at the I-275 exit to Dale Mabry. Ybor is a few more exits east.

If you haven't been in a few years, Ybor is a little cleaner and a lot safer than it used to be.
  • Tspud1
    Options