Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NC Butt Blast: Documenting the Atrocities

Options
Well it's hard to believe but we're less than 24 hrs from the start of this bacchanal.  Festivities will get started tonight as most of the cooks are rolling into the Park today, and the smoke will get rolling tonight for sure.  

If you're in the area tomorrow, please do stop by.  Don't worry if you didn't register at this point.  The event is free and open to the public so we're expecting a steady stream of forum members and the local rednecks throughout the day.  I'm not even sure those two groups of people are distinct.  Oh well, you get the point.  

As a reminder, we'll be at Dan Nicholas Park from 10-3 in Shelter Number 2.  @piney managed to get one of his friends to print a large banner for the event, so look for that as well.  Everything is free, and there's no cost to enter the park.  So if you come just bring your appetite!  

We'll be using this thread to document the atrocities.  Let me get it started with this sweet pic of @tarheelmatt about to make sweet, sweet love to @DMW's hog:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments