Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Easter Means To The North East

Options
it means meat goes on sale for only double what the rest of you pay year round. So I bought some lamb just because, and a Certified Angus Beef all natural prime rib, because in New Jersey that's the best one you can get.

The lamb was sous vide for about 11-16 hours @130.5F with a sprig of rosemary and a crushed clove of garlic, then seasoned with pepper and garlic before being seared on the egg.

Needless to say, amazing!

The rib roast went right into an UMAi bag and sits in the bottom of the fridge for the next four weeks. I'm only going 28 days because I'm a little nervous about the wife's pallet. She's a carnivor, but I'm positive she would murder me if after I spent all that money on the meat, she couldn't eat it. So for this run 28 days it is. Funny note, when I told her what I had spent, her only word were, "Well just don't fü€k it up." Lol #soulmate

Comments