Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ceramic Grill store site?

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,893
When I Google it all the references come back saying "404 " error and it can't be located. I finally found one only and it says that you need to reach it via Face Book. If that's the case I won't be a returning customer after all.
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options

He is coming to the Sunshine Fest this weekend, perhaps he just shut down for a short while.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Are you looking for Ceramic Grill Works or Ceramic Grill Store?  

Link to Ceramic Grill Store https://ceramicgrillstore.com/

On the Grill Works, I think it was posted here that Franko shut the store down and is now working out of his garage.  Maybe that is why only FB connections.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I should have read better. My bad on the dumb question.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • BigGreenBamaGriller
    Options
    I just logged into what appears to be a new updated site. Seems to be working fine.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    If you searched for it you may have found a link to a subfolder that doesn't exist any more, for example:

https://ceramicgrillstore.com/retail-store

That is Google's cache for a subfolder that is no longer there since they restructured the site.  Like Matt mentioned the site is there just go to the main site and navigate. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• RRP
    Options
    Are you looking for Ceramic Grill Works or Ceramic Grill Store?  

Link to Ceramic Grill Store https://ceramicgrillstore.com/

On the Grill Works, I think it was posted here that Franko shut the store down and is now working out of his garage.  Maybe that is why only FB connections.  
    Thank you - that works for me!
  • RRP
    Options
    If you searched for it you may have found a link to a subfolder that doesn't exist any more, for example:

https://ceramicgrillstore.com/retail-store

That is Google's cache for a subfolder that is no longer there since they restructured the site.  Like Matt mentioned the site is there just go to the main site and navigate. 
    Thanks for proving I wasn't lying!
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    hi ron,

we did a major upgrade last couple days.  still working on it.  lots changing these days with websites and just trying to catch up and be in a position to keep current.  somewhat a big step back to takes steps forward.

what complicates it for us is that we need to integrate multiple channels.  for a little guy, kinda hard to do economically and efficiently.  lot of services promise but once in their programs, ya find many limitations.  

hopefully, it will be all worth the long hours and expense.

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Geez Ron. Awful quick to jump to conclusions tonight aren't we? 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • RRP
    Options
    tjv said:
    hi ron,

we did a major upgrade last couple days.  still working on it.  lots changing these days with websites and just trying to catch up and be in a position to keep current.  somewhat a big step back to takes steps forward.

what complicates it for us is that we need to integrate multiple channels.  for a little guy, kinda hard to do economically and efficiently.  lot of services promise but once in their programs, ya find many limitations.  

hopefully, it will be all worth the long hours and expense.a

t
    Thanks Tom - Good luck! You and I go way back and I'm still happy if everything I have ever bought from you.
  • RRP
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Geez Ron. Awful quick to jump to conclusions tonight aren't we? 
    Actually that was posted nearly 3 hours ago and I thought I thanked mattman for setting me straight...but if you want me to eat crow I'll think about it. Did the idea of having to join FB set me off? Yup! and I'm not the only one who is anti-FB. 
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    Websites go down regularly for maintanence, bugs, upgrades, etc. His site was down for less than a day and you were already jumping ship even though you've bought stuff from him for years without issues? That's all I meant, that maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. This is a pretty popular forum, so to make statements like that can cause harm to businesses even quicker than they can fix their website issues, is what I meant.
  • RRP
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Websites go down regularly for maintanence, bugs, upgrades, etc. His site was down for less than a day and you were already jumping ship even though you've bought stuff from him for years without issues? That's all I meant, that maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. This is a pretty popular forum, so to make statements like that can cause harm to businesses even quicker than they can fix their website issues, is what I meant.
    I apologize. It has been some time since I bought anything from Tom and I didn't even have his web site bookmarked. I'm in the market for a new cover and thought maybe he sold them so I tried to find his site. 

My anti-FB sentiment still stands and for that I do not apologize. 
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    I'm just busting your chops a little Ron. No hard feelings.  ;)
  • RRP
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    I'm just busting your chops a little Ron. No hard feelings.  ;)
    We're cool. Peace, bro
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    The new site looks good Tom! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • flexfusion
    flexfusion Posts: 240
    Options
    I know they have good products but have no clue of what the benefits really are.  I'm not a supporter of the BGE"s plate setter setup and would like to know do they have a better indirect arrangement idea?  Curious to know if any of the setups are on YouTube?  I'll have to check it out.  Thank you!
    Auburn, Alabama
  • bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Options
    ^^^ The versatility to do just about any kind of cook the Egg is capable of without having a bunch of cobbled together solutions that "sort of" work.
     Next to my Thermapen the best accessory I bought for my Egg.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa