Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Everyone seems grumpy this week

Options
tgs2401
tgs2401 Posts: 423
Lots of arguments and stupid back and forths this week, particularly today. I'm guessing tax day has something to do with it......
One large BGE in Louisville, KY.

Comments

• PSC
    PSC Posts: 148
    Options
    My friends are golfing in CABO for the weekend. I'm working. How's that for grumpiness?  B)  :s

Now leave me alone, please, I'm gonna go into a corner and cry...
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    Or it could be that like Pavlov's dog some pictures bring out anger in some people? =)

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Smoker317
    Smoker317 Posts: 238
    Options
    WHAT DO YOU CARE, YOU SOME SORTA SHRINK, CONDUCTING SOME SCI-TI-FIC STUDY?

Just kidding, on a true grumpy note.  I had drive from Indy to Atlanta for work this past week.  Long story, shouldn't have had to go in the first place, I was "voluntold" to go and also told that it would be "easy lifting" and I would have time to do some sight seeing.   Well everyday I drove past the mother ship and waved.  I had planned on visiting just because...   never got finished with work until after the mother-ship retracted the entrance ramp each evening.  

I don't even know if there is anything to see there, just was curious and wanted to pop in and take a look.  Maybe another time, although, I don't plan to return to Atlanta rush hour traffic anytime soon.  I will stick with small town Indy traffic any day.  LOL
    Egghead since November 2014, XL-BGE & ET-732
    Smobot
    Living near Indy
    36" Blackstone
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,346
    Options
    Tax day even with the weekend reprieve is enough to do it for many (self-included).  However, it does seem like the dance card for Friday night entertainment is on an accelerated pace.  Time will tell-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • loveTheEgg
    loveTheEgg Posts: 573
    Options
    Smoker317 said:
    WHAT DO YOU CARE, YOU SOME SORTA SHRINK, CONDUCTING SOME SCI-TI-FIC STUDY?

Just kidding, on a true grumpy note.  I had drive from Indy to Atlanta for work this past week.  Long story, shouldn't have had to go in the first place, I was "voluntold" to go and also told that it would be "easy lifting" and I would have time to do some sight seeing.   Well everyday I drove past the mother ship and waved.  I had planned on visiting just because...   never got finished with work until after the mother-ship retracted the entrance ramp each evening.  

I don't even know if there is anything to see there, just was curious and wanted to pop in and take a look.  Maybe another time, although, I don't plan to return to Atlanta rush hour traffic anytime soon.  I will stick with small town Indy traffic any day.  LOL
    You didn't miss anything! 
    Brandon, MS
  • DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    My disposition is improving with the end of winter and the start of daily Egging.

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,617
    Options
    Just too much education around here sometimes. Like using a sledge on a thumbtack.
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
    Seems normal to me <shrug> 
    Jacksonville FL