Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Breaking the rules at work on a Friday!!! filet mignon (pics later)

egghead2004egghead2004 Posts: 423
edited 6:16AM in EggHead Forum
Working in a high tech industry park, it is not always easy to eat good bbq for lunch...unless a small egg can be smuggled in and lit behind a big dodge truck in the last row of the parking lot!!![p]
A select few here will be treated to beef temderloin steaks, none of which have ever seen an egg before. [p]Already got a couple comments about the egg. We'll see what they think when the steaks are done![p]Just hope the execs and HR upstairs don't get a whiff of that BGE lump, dizzy pig red eye express, beef, and onion on the fire!![p]more to follow

·

Comments

• egghead2004egghead2004 Posts: 423
    view from egg to exec offices.[p]cook%20at%20work%20002.jpg
    ·
  • egghead2004,
    That is too cool...I did the same thing and got caught...the end result. Execs loved their lunch and I got a promotion. Go figure!

·
  • security will probably come and blow it up!
    ·
  • egghead2004,
    Now that's what I call a smoke break.[p]Doug

·
  • egghead2004egghead2004 Posts: 423
    Well we did it, no trouble. Natureboy has 2 new customers, and BGE may have at least one, a small.[p]Here we go....[p]Searing
    cook%20at%20work%20003.jpg[p]
    me checking temps...they went way over. Pulled them at 140, medium well. Hard to do this at work.
    Very tasty though.[p]cook%20at%20work%20005.jpg[p]and some veggies...[p]cook%20at%20work%20006.jpg[p]
    maybe in a few weeks we'll kill another Friday!!

·
  • Kelly KeefeKelly Keefe Posts: 469
    You be the man, Dane! That looks wonderful.[p]Kelly
    ·