Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Breaking the rules at work on a Friday!!! filet mignon (pics later)

egghead2004egghead2004 Posts: 423
edited 8:54AM in EggHead Forum
Working in a high tech industry park, it is not always easy to eat good bbq for lunch...unless a small egg can be smuggled in and lit behind a big dodge truck in the last row of the parking lot!!![p]
A select few here will be treated to beef temderloin steaks, none of which have ever seen an egg before. [p]Already got a couple comments about the egg. We'll see what they think when the steaks are done![p]Just hope the execs and HR upstairs don't get a whiff of that BGE lump, dizzy pig red eye express, beef, and onion on the fire!![p]more to follow

·

Comments

• egghead2004egghead2004 Posts: 423
    view from egg to exec offices.[p]cook%20at%20work%20002.jpg
    ·
  • egghead2004,
    That is too cool...I did the same thing and got caught...the end result. Execs loved their lunch and I got a promotion. Go figure!

·
  • security will probably come and blow it up!
    ·
  • egghead2004,
    Now that's what I call a smoke break.[p]Doug

·
  • egghead2004egghead2004 Posts: 423
    Well we did it, no trouble. Natureboy has 2 new customers, and BGE may have at least one, a small.[p]Here we go....[p]Searing
    cook%20at%20work%20003.jpg[p]
    me checking temps...they went way over. Pulled them at 140, medium well. Hard to do this at work.
    Very tasty though.[p]cook%20at%20work%20005.jpg[p]and some veggies...[p]cook%20at%20work%20006.jpg[p]
    maybe in a few weeks we'll kill another Friday!!

·
  • Kelly KeefeKelly Keefe Posts: 469
    You be the man, Dane! That looks wonderful.[p]Kelly
    ·