Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pepper Stout Beef

Options
Have seen many post about this and I finally decided to try it myself. Must say.... I will be cooking it again!!

Atlanta, Ga. LBGE and Mini BGE

Wants:  More time and beer.....

Comments

• feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    Options
    Ok now you have to explain how you got from point A to point B, looks great, just picked up a chuckie on the clearance rack this weekend for this exact purpose.
  • Roadpuke0
    Roadpuke0 Posts: 529
    Options
    I've been wanting to make this as well. More motivation to try it out. Thanks looks great!
    Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin 
  • Cyclops42
    Cyclops42 Posts: 64
    Options
    Its pretty simple to be honest. I put some EVO on it and then covered in generously with salt and pepper and some Raising the Steak. I smoked it at 250 for about 4 hours with a mix of pecan and hickory. I cut up the veggies (bell pepper green and red, red onion, jalapeño and some garlic) while it was smoking. I pulled it at 155ish and added it to my veggies and poured a Guinness Extra Stout in and covered it in foil. Started checking to see if it was ready to pull at 200 but had to wait til it hit about 210 to really pull it. Served it on some Hawaiian Rolls with some horseradish and some cheese. Wifey is arguing with me about who gets it for lunch tomorrow. 

Atlanta, Ga. LBGE and Mini BGE

Wants:  More time and beer.....

• HendersonTRKing
    Options
    Looks great!!  
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Yes... Details! Looks great though. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    what cut was it?
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf