Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum Etiquette??

Comments

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe Posts: 406
    I'm devastated by DMV's harsh criticism of JohnInCarolina. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    SloppyJoe said:
    He said "You can suck it" - That sounds mean. My feelings are hurts
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    My flag button and disagree buttons have quit working.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited April 2016
    DMW said:
    My philosophy of life is obviously to never say anything offensive, to anyone, anywhere.  If any of you disagree with that, you can suck it.
    You sound mean
    This needs a trigger warming. Where is my safe space! <span>:cry:</span>
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,878
    DMW said:
    SloppyJoe said:
    Hey Dwayne - the jerk store called - and they're running out of you!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,128
    DMW said:
    SloppyJoe said:
    Fight back. Go to Duke and write Trump 2016 in chalk. 
  • DMW
    DMW said:
    SloppyJoe said:
    Your cranium called. It's got some space to rent.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    edited April 2016
    The disagree button is dead center on an iPhone when scrolling. If I accidentally 'disagree' with you, that's why. 

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    The disagree button is dead center on an iPhone when scrolling. If I accidentally 'disagree' with you, that's why. 

You just disagreed with me a few posts up.  Glad you clarified, cause I was just thinking you were being a dickk.

Phoenix 
  • DMW
    caliking said:
    I didn't realize that people even cared whether folks disagreed,  liked,  flagged,  or whatever their posts... I mean it's just the Internet. Who the fvck cares?? 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636

My fat fingered friend =). Hope to buy you a beer one day brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    I have goofy fingered a bunch of folks with disagrees. I have actually had people write to me and tell me about it when I had no idea I had done so. In fact, I didn't even realize there was a function for that until I was told I disagreed with something somebody said and they questioned me and told me to change it.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • n8er
    n8er Posts: 114
    Just have a thick skin, all good
    Egging year 'round in North Dakota
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    I've never got a pm from @Legume for bashing him.... I'm sorry for letting everyone down.  I need to step up my troll game. Maybe @nolaegghead gives online tutorials. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088

This. 
    I would not ever disagree with anyone by just pressing a button and not saying why. If I disagree, I will quote the statement and comment why, but even then I will not hit the buttons. So if I have "disliked" your comment, it was by accident. If it bothers you, let me know and I will remove it. But as of now, I do not know I did it. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Sea2Ski said:

This. 
    I would not ever disagree with anyone by just pressing a button and not saying why. If I disagree, I will quote the statement and comment why, but even then I will not hit the buttons. So if I have "disliked" your comment, it was by accident. If it bothers you, let me know and I will remove it. But as of now, I do not know I did it. 
    Whew! Glad you cleared that up, I was just plotting my revenge. I was sure these actions were purposeful. Most of them are so absurd they are obviously error. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,878
    People need to save their anger and energy for the stuff that really matters, like when you write an awesome response and it gets eaten by the approval genie.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Dang, @Darby_Crenshaw, that's a lot of sarcasm in one signature right there....
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited April 2016
    4th 90 minute Dogfish Head in search of a 120 minute. Oh and D but, of course. Sheesh like it's worth getting bowed up about.  Now let's discuss  that Dirty Pirate Whore Skank Hillary and her hijacking the  superdelegates. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited April 2016
    So what, wanna fight about it?   =)
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    sarcasm is the angry step child of irony.  that's more irony in there than it is sarcasm.

irony sounds like sarcasm though, if no context
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    @nphuskerfl come to butt blast and I'll hook you up with some 120.
  • Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    On my 4-inch iPhone the "like" button is directly below the "flag" button. Not great placement. I have accidentally flagged a few posts as a result. 

It it is also possible to disagree with someone without being rude. Some seem to struggle with that concept. 
    New Orleans LA
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    @nphuskerfl come to butt blast and I'll hook you up with some 120.
    Damn! I wish I could.  :s  I'll be missing this event unfortunately. I saw Dogfish Head has a new 120 min coming out soon.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Someone has disagreed with almost every post, lol. Guess what they'll be getting in their inbox!
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Someone has disagreed with almost every post, lol. Guess what they'll be getting in their inbox!
    that was @saluki2007 who went through this morning flagging everybody. Guess he got his jollies off doing it.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited April 2016
    Someone has disagreed with almost every post
    Those that disagree for fun are clearly in need of some instruction on humor.

Phoenix 
  • DMW said:
    SloppyJoe said:
    Jerk store is the line. Jerk Store!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC