Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FB200 Amazing!

Options
RiverDoc
RiverDoc Posts: 572
I want to give a big shout out to @stlcharcoal ! I emailed Jonathon on a Saturday afternoon with a few questions expecting a reply during the week. I received a phone call later that day, on a Saturday!  He was super helpful, answered all my questions and in a few minutes I had ordered a FB200. It shipped first thing Monday morning. Set-up was a breeze connected right away and has run great. I am in no way affiliated with this company but I just wanted to speak to the awesome experience I had while ordering this. I am also very impressed with the FB200. @stlcharcoal I greatly appreciate all of your help!
-Todd
Franklin N.C. LBGE and a SBGE

Comments

• CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    Options
     So, umm...

What IS a FB200???
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Flame boss 200. Google it to check it out.  I plan on getting one at some point
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    I will second this big time, even though I never ordered from Jonathon. I was strongly considering a blower of some sort not long after getting my BGE. He gave me great info and answered every email quickly and thoroughly with no sales pressure whatsoever. I just didn't feel a burning need for one and have had good luck with the overnighters, but I am considering it again and will probably pull the trigger on one here at some point. Just need to figure out how simple or elaborate I want to go. He guaranteed my eventual patronage with his helpfulness.
    Stillwater, MN
  • calracefan
    calracefan Posts: 606
    Options
    had very similar experience a couple of weeks ago ! Jonathon is on his game, great customer service. sent me a link to his FB200 told me to play with it if I wanted to see how it worked. Had a little issue getting it connected (I think it was impatience on my part) he answered email with tips pretty quickly on the weekend. Highly recommend him if you are in the market for a controller !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO