Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tarheels and the Gamecocks one week from today.....

Options
northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
...will be facing off in Charlotte (Nights Stadium) for a mid-week game at the Yard. I am planning on getting up there mid afternoon and doing a little tailgating if any of you fans (on either side) wish to join us. I assume you Tarheels will be ready to move on to Baseball, after the disappointing loss last night.... :o Also chance to avenge the Football loss to us back in September. Should be good times. Hope to see you there. 
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Ahh, last night sucked, but ol well.  They made it to that game at least.  Just a few inches could have been a difference.  Great game and two darn good teams.  

Would be neat to see that ball game if it were closer.  This year I haven't paid much attention to baseball like usual to even know who's who.  Both clubs generally have a great team though.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Hokie_Smoker
    Options
    I'm a Hokie so I couldn't care less about the game but I like to tailgate.  If my schedule permits I'll shoot you a PM and come over and have a few beers with you.  I love meeting other Eggheads and I only live 20 minutes from the stadium.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• northGAcock
    Options
    I'm a Hokie so I couldn't care less about the game but I like to tailgate.  If my schedule permits I'll shoot you a PM and come over and have a few beers with you.  I love meeting other Eggheads and I only live 20 minutes from the stadium.
    One of our buddies joining us is from Belmont also. Would love to have you join us. Will possibly bring the MM but not sure what the tolerance is for lump vs gas grill. You have any insight?

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I predict Carolina will win. =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• northGAcock
    Options
    Yeah. I agree we should take um.

• northGAcock
    Options
    Ahh, last night sucked, but ol well.  They made it to that game at least.  Just a few inches could have been a difference.  Great game and two darn good teams.  

Would be neat to see that ball game if it were closer.  This year I haven't paid much attention to baseball like usual to even know who's who.  Both clubs generally have a great team though.  
    You guys had a great year. Very very close. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Go Cocks!!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Well that turned out fugly for my boys. Postponed the game to Wednesday for suspected weather. Put a kink in my plans. Should have stayed home. Congrats to the Tarheels (that pains me dearly) on the solid beat down of my boys.

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Diamond Heels!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook