Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT A Post Doesn't Inflame - The Spouse Cooks OT

Options
The Spouse declared today as her cook day.  Egg Rolls.  Was delicious.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Recipe? 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    And the complaint is....?
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    You won today....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Gamecockeggman
    Gamecockeggman Posts: 1,329
    Options
    You need to thank the Spouse Gods...looks like you got a good one.
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Need recipe. Right now I'm thinking you put fruit in a wonton and fried it!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Hold on to that one. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Your wife walked outta the kitchen OG style...drops mic and says that's how it's done. Very nice. Wife and I cook together a lot. We enjoy it. Gives us a chance to unwind, be creative and more importantly be together. Enjoy. Cheers!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    Options
    A post that doesn't enflame? We can't have that. So. 

Indepublicrats are indepublitards!

and don't you just HATE how the really smart indepublitards are always acting like they know so more than the religitards 

while the really righteous religitards seem to think they are so much more vastly moral than the scientific-minded demopublipendents? 

Can't we all just agree to insincerely pretend to abide each other except for when we (later) hate all the weak-spined centrists while we text (off-forum) in our queer (as in 'odd')  little groups of like minded extremists?

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    A post that doesn't enflame? We can't have that. So. 

Indepublicrats are indepublitards!

and don't you just HATE how the really smart indepublitards are always acting like they know so more than the religitards 

while the really righteous religitards seem to think they are so much more vastly moral than the scientific-minded demopublipendents? 

Can't we all just agree to insincerely pretend to abide each other except for when we (later) hate all the weak-spined centrists while we text (off-forum) in our queer (as in 'odd')  little groups of like minded extremists?

I normally would say this is the most brilliant yet sarcastic summary of something I can't say about someone who didn't say something so much yet said (round about but direct) about something inferred.  But I can't.  So carry on.  Nothing to see here except a delicious weekday dinner that had a pinch hitter cook who posted it with a subject title that said it wasn't something yet, though that denial, said it protested something that wasn't explicitly specified, although implied, but, yet not so much as to be complicit in tactile accusation.  Or something I felt, albeit was confused about, and through thoughtful iterations, conclude, never mind.
    Options
    Can't we all just get along.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    edited March 2016
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    Can't we all just get along.
    Or at least pretend to?

That's the shorter version of what I tryda say. Would have saved me a lotta typin'

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Looks good Doc. What's in the eggrolls. Have some wrappers in fridge. 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Simple.  Store bought wraps, chopped veggies and finely chopped pork or chicken.  Seal the wraps with scrambled egg, and glue it together.  Deep fry at 400 degrees.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    More pics