Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,022
    DMW said:
    I'm just finishing this pour of Angel's Envy and I want a doughnut. I hope Sheetz has some...

Big fan of doughnuts. 
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited March 2016
    I wish I had a Sheetz 
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    I wish I had a Sheetz 
    Aren't you about 3 Sheetz right now?
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Nah
    Quantification of sheetz is difficult.
    And subjective.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Nah
    Quantification of sheetz is difficult.
    And subjective.

1st rule of sheetz is never admit to sheetz.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    Guess I'm going to Local News to see what happened here in mormonville that I missed.   :s

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Botch said:
    Guess I'm going to Local News to see what happened here in mormonville that I missed.   :s
    Don't bother.  Nothing happened 'cepting a few holy-sanctioned threesomes in front of a flat screen TV
    with Hannity's mug overseeing the proceedings.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    dammit, I'm the one searching for an inappropriate polygamy joke!
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Enjoying Ozzie Isaac's new thread and roundball!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    @DMW has got priorities straight!
  • bgebrent
    Legume said:
    @DMW has got priorities straight!
    Agreed!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    DMW said:
    Dayuum son!  I might head to Caseys.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Doesn't make sense that most women are against polygamy. Every little girl had at least ten Barbies and just one Ken.
    Doesn't make sense that most women are against polygamy. Every little girl had at least ten Barbies and just one Ken.
    I have a coworker who has tried to convince me that polygamy is for the woman's benefit.  "What would she do without her husbands protection and financial support?"
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    johnnyp said:
    I have a coworker who has tried to convince me that polygamy is for the woman's benefit.  "What would she do without her husbands protection and financial support?"
    I live in the land of this.  It's a real mess, the 2 cities (Colorado city, az and hilldale, ut) is the mother land of many.  Honestly, young men get he worst of it they are often ran off at a you age. Google lost boys.  Not to mention the marriage to underage women, abuse of govt funding systems, it's a true disaster that is somewhat overlooked.  Recently some actions have been taken to correct many of the illegal activities.  

In in my book 1 wife is more than enough trouble to keep happy I can't image dealing with many.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Enjoying my heater ...

• bgebrent
    Enjoying my heater ...

Enjoying not needing same brother.  Love the propane heater when cold!  Have a great evening.
  • nolaegghead
    johnnyp said:
    Just say, get a career and be happy.
    johnnyp said:
    Just say, get a career and be happy.
    Better yet, get a "free" college education that could never be free and be in debt.  
  • nolaegghead
    Sorry, I'm a little slow.  What does that mean, exactly?
    You're way too smart to need an explanation.  You must get economics.  And you have never been slow my friend!
  • nolaegghead
    Germany, Finland, Sweden, France and Norway have free college.  They also have private college. 

If I was a supreme ruler and wanted to make the United States a technological powerhouse to crush the rest of the planet, I would want a highly educated, technical work force.  I would make public universities free, not fk with the private. 

We don't invest nearly enough in education.  
  • bgebrent
    Germany, Finland, Sweden, France and Norway have free college.  They also have private college. 

If I was a supreme ruler and wanted to make the United States a technological powerhouse to crush the rest of the planet, I would want a highly educated, technical work force.  I would make public universities free, not fk with the private. 

Please define "free".  How does "free" affect my already high taxes, enhance my income and fix the acidification of our oceans?  Public universities?  Discriminating against the private universities, why?
  • bgebrent
    Love the cinamatography my friend!
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    johnnyp said:
    More than anyone else per student, by a mile. 
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    @bgebrent I'm willing to bet that you're like a lot people and just hung up on a buzzword...free.  Clearly, it's not free.  It's funded by the taxpayers.  The million dollar question, is do you want to live in a society with a more educated population? Or a less educated one?

As a taxpayer I would rather my tax dollars go toward educating Americas youth more than any other cause.  For the USA to remain in the forefront of global economics our future generations need to be leaders in their respective fields.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,166
    johnnyp said:
    More than anyone else per student, by a mile. 
    And the return on investment is dismal. Test scores remain the same while we keep throwing more money into our K-12 schools.