Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wall mounted pig faced bottle opener for sale

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @Thatgrimguy
    If it ok, I swing in by your house on my way home from Mobile this evening. Will be around 5:30-7:00pm. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    @SGH That's perfect for me sir! I'll be packing up and getting ready to head out tomorrow!  I'm going up to see Tyler to pick up another sign for the shirley then headed to Auburn Thursday to compete in Boda Getta.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    I'm sorry if anyone missed out!!  I should have bought just the openers and not shopped for junk on that site. I would have had 20 more to unload.  It's been a PITA to do the shipping so I don't think I'll do this again!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    I'm sure it is a time sucker.  You probably could have made a lot more on ebay for the same amount of work.  It was good of you to open it up to us here on the forum instead.  
    Phoenix 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    I'm sorry if anyone missed out!!  I should have bought just the openers and not shopped for junk on that site. I would have had 20 more to unload.  It's been a PITA to do the shipping so I don't think I'll do this again!
    Darn I was going to request you to
    buy more so I could have one 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Thanks brother Grim. The wife loves them. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    If you have any left over at Butt Blast I will take a couple
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    @Thatgrimguy Scott check your PM inbox. Thx
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    Ok, so I got checks from everyone EXCEPT the following

5 openers went to @minniemoh $40
    2 openers went to @hoosieregged
    $20
    1 opener went to @JRWhitee $10
    Please send me those checks guys. That $70 makes a HUGE difference...

I am still holding for the following people awaiting there address. I'll give you till friday and I'm going to let others get those if you don't come forward

@gamecockeggman I'm holding 2 openers
    @tonyb51 I'm holding 3 openers
    @captainjimpark I'm holding 2 openers

I know @NPHuskerFL is having a shipping issue and hasn't recieved his yet. Has anyone else NOT recieved there opener? I have tracking numbers and insurance so let me know! 

And finally
    @CLWeed  you paid me $10 to much! You only had to pay $40. I can either mail you $10, or I can add it to the fund for another cookout for the battered Women's Shelter. What you want me to do! PM me
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    I received mine and they are awesome. Can't wait to give some of them as gifts...but I'm keeping 2 for myself. Thanks again. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thank you @JRWhitee and @hoosieregged  I got your checks today!! 

@JRWhitee thank you so much for the extra $10!!  That'll buy an extra rack for the women's center!! You are awesome!
  • Pridnjoy
    Pridnjoy Posts: 130
    If anyone doesn't want theirs (the non address folks) or have an extra one, I'd love to have one please. Thanks much. 
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Got mine in the mail last night, but did not know until today!  I love them!  Thanks @Thatgrimguy
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • clweed
    clweed Posts: 70
    edited March 2016

@CLWeed  you paid me $10 to much! You only had to pay $40. I can either mail you $10, or I can add it to the fund for another cookout for the battered Women's Shelter. What you want me to do! PM me
    Add it to the Women's shelter fund please

Thanks again,

Lee
  • blasting
    My 5 haven't shown up yet.  I'm in no hurry, but you asked.
    Phoenix 
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited March 2016
    USPS Jax :anguished: 
    Except it's effing 100% automated on the most vial hideous IVR ever designed. 
    https://youtu.be/UZffr0HJwNc
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Thatgrimguy
    blasting said:
    Cool, I'll dig up the tracking number. Yours were sent ground I'm pretty sure so you will be a little further out. It was cheaper.
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    Well screw it... I got two checks in today that break me even!!  So as long as minniemoh's check comes I'll be able to cook some for the Women's center. So, on that note I figure what the heck I'm going to continue to offer these but the pricing structure will change just a bit on the 2nd run. I have 91 ordered on the way though. New thread coming.
  • NPHuskerFL
    blasting said:
    Cool, I'll dig up the tracking number. Yours were sent ground I'm pretty sure so you will be a little further out. It was cheaper.
    Maybe it's with mine in the USPS abyss in Jax, FL :lol: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • blasting
    edited March 2016

Wait a minute - I thought this was a limited run!  

If you're flooding the market, how are my originals going to appreciate in value?!

This is messing with my retirement plan.

Phoenix 
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    blasting said:

Wait a minute - I thought this was a limited run!  

If you're flooding the market, how are my originals going to appreciate in value?!

This is messing with my retirement plan.

Your openers were delivered on March 8 to "front desk/ reception"

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=9534614091116061170449

It was all a plot to artificially inflate the market for the first run!! Lol
  • Thatgrimguy
    OK 

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1192671/pig-face-wall-mounted-bottle-openers-for-sale-2#latest

I bought 100 more. Make sure if you want one, you PM me you Address and name and how many you want and I'll send you back the payment instructions and mail it out!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Kind of makes us all appreciate the efforts that @RRP makes with his Rutland services. Maybe you guys can consolidate and find new efficiencies. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Check your inbox Scott
  • Thatgrimguy
    Kind of makes us all appreciate the efforts that @RRP makes with his Rutland services. Maybe you guys can consolidate and find new efficiencies. 
    I have a whole new respect from Mr Pratt! @RRP   I think I have a better method this go around.. First of all. I'm going to print labels instead of handwriting. 2nd of all I know the costs going into it.  
  • Thatgrimguy

Check your inbox Scott
    I don't have a message from you! @theyolksonyou
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    If you have any left, I know late to the game, I would like one.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458

Check your inbox Scott
    I don't have a message from you! @theyolksonyou
    Maybe this time I didn't screw it up
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880

I have a whole new respect from Mr Pratt! @RRP   I think I have a better method this go around.. First of all. I'm going to print labels instead of handwriting. 2nd of all I know the costs going into it.  
    Don't beat yourself up, buddy! I have been perfecting my product and packaging procurement methods for 14 years now. Yes - printed labels are well worth the $.05 they cost vs. hand writing as well as the boxes for $.40 when bought in bulk from U-Line. Then as for shipping - just determine the postage charge in advance for 1, 2 or more of what you are selling so you can give a quick quote to inquires. Seems like people like to know that what you charged the guy in New York is the same as the CA guy. Get my drift? 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Look into the flat rate shipping boxes from USPS. The boxes are free and it's a flat rate. The small box (8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8") will probably fit 10 of the openers and it will cost about $7 for shipping (with tracking). I know the cost of shipping mine was more than that.
    https://postcalc.usps.com/default.aspx

Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.