Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The nerve of this guy!

Options
I gotta call out @RRP on this.  This guy, goes out of his way to help eggheads with gaskets all the time, and recently organized a group buy for baking steel.  And you know what he gets in return?  Nothing.  I mean who does he think he is?  Going out of his way to help complete strangers and then he literally takes nothing in return.  It's unheard of.  He's completely out of control, I tell ya.  I mean this showed up at my door; a steel AND a rutland gasket, with a crazy amount of packaging to make sure it's not damaged:

All kidding aside, at a time when so much bat$hit crazy stuff is going on and society in general seems to have lost their mind, it amazes me to find such awesome people on a BBQ forum of all places, of which I am grateful to be a very small part. Seriously, THANK YOU Ron for continually going out of your way to help fellow Eggheads.  Humanity may not be lost when it comes to fire and smoke and meat.  Cheers.
Large BGE & mini stepchild & a KJ Jr.
The damp PNW 

Comments