Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Remember your first time?

Options

I've been patiently waiting for this moment since Christmas. Months of anticipation, hours of "how to" videos, what to buy-what not to buy?, discovering THIS COMMUNITY!  Remember when your egg was this clean?  I'm so happy I got it dirty tonight. After five hours of labor, from nest to snuffer, I got this bad boy up and running. In minutes it was climbing upward of 400 and all I could do was marvel at its power. If one thing rings true during my little time here, everyone in this forum has tasted some extraordinary food that many will not. The BGE amazing!

I'm sure I'll be chiming in and asking questions. I'm a gear head and ran into a couple of links that looks like trouble. The community is wonderful and I look forward to reading more stories from you all. *Pictured above are two choice NY steaks cooked and devoured at 10pm on a large BGE. Best. Steaks. Ever.  
image.jpeg 1003.1K

Comments