Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Competition Trailer

Options
2»

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Options
    None. During the last refurbish, we did add some foam padding to the cross bars for it to sit on. I do keep it strapped down when driving. I am careful to slow when crossing rail tracks and easy on it when pulling it. Without it bouncing, the trailer suspension has worked well so far.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    If you think about it, it is no different than having it ride around in a car (except that a vehicle suspension is a bit smoother). I think the cracking concern would come if I didn't strap it and allowed the egg, more particularly the lid to bounce.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Good to hear from you, Gene. Hope you are doing well!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Thanks again. I really like the trailer design. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Good to hear from you, Gene. Hope you are doing well!
    We are doing well. In the middle of a move from Alabama to Florida. Until we get our house sold, we don't have a ton with us, but I do have my Mini-Max  :-)
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    So are you changing your name to Gatorcrimson? =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Crimsongator
    Options
    Nah, I have been the Gator all along.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Very nice set up. Enjoy it.    Thanks for posting. 
    Phoenix