Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Music are you listining to right now

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    David Bowie......Heroes......remembering.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Grateful Dead XM channel. 
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • NPHuskerFL
    What's worse than autotune?  Kanye and a gaggle of others in autotune!  Genius? Really? 
    I considered a lot of Prince's music genius. Maybe Kanye self proclaiming is the spoiler? Wasn't impressed w/ SNL performance 1 or 2. I was happy to slam fast forward on the DVR. 
    http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/kanye-west-highlights/2985364
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Scott805
    Scott805 Posts: 349
    Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, plus Drive-By Truckers!

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct, Blackstone 22" Griddle - Finally have a decent cooking area!

Dallas, TX

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Traveling Wilbury's Volume 1.
    I saw it mentioned earlier and remembered I once owned the disk. Couldn't locate it....ordered another from Amazon.
    An excellent recording.

• northGAcock
    The Grand Funk Railroad.....

• northGAcock
    GregW said:
    Traveling Wilbury's Volume 1.
    I saw it mentioned earlier and remembered I once owned the disk. Couldn't locate it....ordered another from Amazon.
    An excellent recording.

It is one if not the best in my collection. Start to finish.......classic. Tweeter and the Monkey man were hard up for cash......

• NPHuskerFL
    Heidi's on my IG Feed. Good pure girl with some pipes. What a change going from Nebraska to NYC. Respect
    https://youtu.be/F2QvVrsIXoo
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • YEMTrey
    Umphrey's McGee 12/31/2015  Filmore, Denver, CO
    Steve 

• MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Heidi's on my IG Feed. Good pure girl with some pipes. What a change going from Nebraska to NYC. Respect
    https://youtu.be/F2QvVrsIXoo

that girl never put a shovel in her hand! haha
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    edited February 2016
    David Gray
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcock
    Traffic.....old stuff with both Windward and Dave Mason.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Traffic.....old stuff with both Windward and Dave Mason.
    So hard to beat, all of their stuff!  Youngsters that laid down some amazing tracks.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited February 2016
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• northGAcock
    The Kinks.....may they tour together one more time.

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Jack White Blunderbuss
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Got tickets to see these two perform together in June.  Should be a good night.
    http://youtu.be/jqUx-WDL-Pc

http://youtu.be/pQElzHH1FvY

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Paul Rogers and Joe Bonamassa.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    GATraveller , I'm a huge fan of Austin City Limits also.  And that Tedeschi Trucks Band show has to be one of the best performances I have ever seen on there.  

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited March 2016
    FarmerTom said:
    GATraveller , I'm a huge fan of Austin City Limits also.  And that Tedeschi Trucks Band show has to be one of the best performances I have ever seen on there.  
    I agree.  Love the show and the band.  They're playing here in Atlanta in June with Los Lobos and North Mississippi AllStars......really looking forward to it.  First time I saw Derek Trucks play was in 1993 with the Allman Brothers.....he couldn't have been more than 12-13 years old.  One of the best slide guitar players alive.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • YEMTrey
    Steve 

• msloan
    msloan Posts: 399
    hey guys, I would love your opinions on some original music I have worked on.....I'm a regular stiff working and paying a mortgage, but I love music and I love trying to make music.  If any of you have the time I would appreciate you checking out some of my tunes on my sound cloud page....i've got nothing for sale, not trying to make any money....I just know many of you love music and I'm looking for some honest opinions on some of my stuff!  most of music is straightforward guitar oriented rock music with alot of influences from the 70's, 80's and 90's.  I appreciate it!  hope you enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/masque13
    gettin lucky in kentucky!   2 XL eggs!
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    msloan said:
    hey guys, I would love your opinions on some original music I have worked on.....I'm a regular stiff working and paying a mortgage, but I love music and I love trying to make music.  If any of you have the time I would appreciate you checking out some of my tunes on my sound cloud page....i've got nothing for sale, not trying to make any money....I just know many of you love music and I'm looking for some honest opinions on some of my stuff!  most of music is straightforward guitar oriented rock music with alot of influences from the 70's, 80's and 90's.  I appreciate it!  hope you enjoy.

What's the deal here msloan?  Do you have a band?  Or have you written and performed all this by yourself?  I know little of how music is produced and recorded these days, seems the digital age has changed that considerably.  I've listened to several of your tunes and am impressed.  Really like "My Sweet Marie."  But I'm a little uncertain, seems awfully slick to be some stiff jamming in his garage.   

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• Eggscuses
    Eggscuses Posts: 399
    Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 
  • msloan
    msloan Posts: 399
    FarmerTom said:
    msloan said:

What's the deal here msloan?  Do you have a band?  Or have you written and performed all this by yourself?  I know little of how music is produced and recorded these days, seems the digital age has changed that considerably.  I've listened to several of your tunes and am impressed.  Really like "My Sweet Marie."  But I'm a little uncertain, seems awfully slick to be some stiff jamming in his garage.   
    well #1.....thanks a bunch for the kind words and compliments!  #2, believe it or not, it's all me in my home studio....no band.  I wrote and performed and recorded all the material myself.  there are some of the songs you hear that I may have a buddy play some parts here and there just as fun.....but the majority of it is all me.

I used to do the band thing, and I did spend several years operating my recording studio as an actual side business.....but nowadays, all I do is just for fun jamming in the bedroom.  

Im really happy you dug the stuff!  thanks for listening.
    gettin lucky in kentucky!   2 XL eggs!