Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Georgia Mountain Eggfest Demo Egg Prices are Posted!

Options

The prices for the demo eggs are available on our website! Hurry and reserve yours now - we have a limited number and they go quickly!
***You get two free taster tickets with each egg purchase ($40) value)***

Visit http://www.mountainegg.com/demo-eggs/ for more information.

Comments

• outrageous
    Options
    The bestest fest in the whole wide world,  good job, john hall.

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Why is the mini Max $499 that's more than they are new at Roswell hardware every day?
  • Pridnjoy
    Pridnjoy Posts: 130
    Options
    Lit said:
    Why is the mini Max $499 that's more than they are new at Roswell hardware every day?
    Yeah, but do they come with two "free" taster tickets? 
  • outrageous
    Options
    Lit said:

What is the price for the mini max at Roswell??   retail at most places is 599, I think??

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• Lit
    Options
    It was $498 or $494 when I got mine the day they came out. Just saying it doesn't seem like a crazy deal. The large and xl seem pretty good.
  • Lit
    Options
    Pridnjoy said:
    Lit said:
    No but it also hasn't been used. Can't tell you how many people I have seen just peel the gaskets off when cooking at fests. Also you ever seen the egg pickup line here or at Eggtoberfest? It's usually a several hour wait.
  • Pridnjoy
    Pridnjoy Posts: 130
    Options
    Lit said:
    Pridnjoy said:
    Lit said:
    No but it also hasn't been used. Can't tell you how many people I have seen just peel the gaskets off when cooking at fests. Also you ever seen the egg pickup line here or at Eggtoberfest? It's usually a several hour wait.
    I was being sarcastic. 
  • Lit
    Options
    Pridnjoy said:
    Lit said:
    Pridnjoy said:
    Lit said:
    I was being sarcastic. 
    Well it's Tuesday night obviously I have been drinking 
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    The Mini Max is not available at this fest. But the price of a large/nest combo is a real deal for sure and usually all the demo eggs are delivered within two hours.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    MiniMax$499.00
  • Lit
    Options
    The Mini Max is not available at this fest. But the price of a large/nest combo is a real deal for sure and usually all the demo eggs are delivered within two hours.
    He has the mini max priced on the site. Not trying to knock the fest at all it's better than Eggtoberfest IMO for sure I just saw that price and wondered if maybe it was priced a little high. 
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Lit said:
    He has the mini max priced on the site. Not trying to knock the fest at all it's better than Eggtoberfest IMO for sure I just saw that price and wondered if maybe it was priced a little high. 
    No worry's I did not think you were knocking the fest. 

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer