Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NFL FINAL FOUR - SUPER BOWL TEAMS -OT

Options
167891012»

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Go Broncos
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Changing my prediction Broncos 17-14
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Defense wins games. Who was the MVP? ..........I'm waiting........oh, wait......it was a linebacker, from who? Denver !!!!!!!!!!

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    @bgebrent #59 played huge. UK Danny Trevathen had two fumble recoveries. #3 in votes for MVP.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    I never thought Denver would get past the Pats. I wanted them to win, I just had some doubts about the offense.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Then the Super Bowl. I had doubts about the defense. I should not have. Numbers do not lie. Defense wins games. I should have known.
    congrats to Carolina for a stellar year. Next year, they will dominate.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I never thought Denver would get past the Pats. 
    I didn't either. I honestly thought that the Dynasty would beat the brakes off of them. I actually thought the same of Carolina. I gave Denver a zero chance. However I must give full credit where credit is due. Scams overwhelming lack of talent and sheer ignorance helped propel the Broncos to victory. No matter how you try to shine him up, he is still just a thug and a bumbling buffoon. I really believe that if anyone, and I mean anyone with just a ounce of talent would have been quarterback, Carolina would have sailed to victory without even breaking a sweat. I happen to actually really like the Carolina Panthers. But I can't pull for them with him on the team. I would pull for Hillary over Scam if that tells you anything. I simply despise him. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    @bgebrent #59 played huge. UK Danny Trevathen had two fumble recoveries. #3 in votes for MVP.
    You gotta love that Ron.  What a defensive game.  Not what I was expecting but happy to see Peyton and the Broncos leave with the trophy!!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    SGH said:
    YukonRon said:
    I never thought Denver would get past the Pats. 
    I didn't either. I honestly thought that the Dynasty would beat the brakes off of them. I actually thought the same of Carolina. I gave Denver a zero chance. However I must give full credit where credit is due. Scams overwhelming lack of talent and sheer ignorance helped propel the Broncos to victory. No matter how you try to shine him up, he is still just a thug and a bumbling buffoon. I really believe that if anyone, and I mean anyone with just a ounce of talent would have been quarterback, Carolina would have sailed to victory without even breaking a sweat. I happen to actually really like the Carolina Panthers. But I can't pull for them with him on the team. I would pull for Hillary over Scam if that tells you anything. I simply despise him. 
    Still butt hurt from Auburn's national championship eh? 

Your message doesn't make sense. No other QB could have won that with the pressure Denver had dialed up. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • cajunrph
    cajunrph Posts: 162
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Defense wins championship. While I was out and about Sunday listening to the radio broadcast, they all were praising Cam and more or less giving them the win. The Super Bowl is a whole different dog than any other game played. It has eaten up many talented teams. The Broncos were in the Super Bowl two years ago. The pundits weren't talking about that. Just how good Cam was and how there was no way Wade Phillips could design a defense to stop them. Then the first play from scrimmage. Did you see what Cam did right before the snap? He brought his hands to his face, covered his eyes for a second, when he moved his hands he looked scared. As if to say, "I'm really out here about to take a snap at the Super Bowl." No determination in his face. None, just being overwhelmed by that moment. That's when I knew the Broncos not only had a chance, but would win. I was for the Broncos all along. I wanted Peyton to go out on top. Make no mistake, this game could have been won by a more calm QB. Kubiak's play calling was horrible. I knew they would run it every play. Content to rest on his defense. It worked this time. And I'm happy for Peyton. Cam may or may not get there again. Dan Marino only made it once. And he was the best passer in the league during his playing days. Time will tell, but this is a lesson for everyone. Offence sells tickets, defense wins championships. Always has, always will be. Wade Phillips was the best coach out there. By far Son Of Bum deserves to be credited with much of the win.
    LBGE, Weber Grills, Silverback Pellet grill, PBC. No I don't have a grill issue. 

LBC, Texas