Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti Rambler

Options
 I'm from Canada vacationing in Florida. I'm coming home tomorrow and I just noticed I can buy a yeti rambler 20 ounce for $30 at Ace Hardware. Has anyone found a source for them in Canada? I think I may just buy one and bring it home with me? Do you guys think they're worth the price? 
In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Yeah they are great. Really hard to beat. 
  • EggNashville
    Options
    Love all of my yeti cups!
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Yes buy it.  Great cup!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Texag06ish
    Options
    Same here. It's a great night stand cup. You can wake up at any time of night and have an ice cold drink of water. 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    I think my 30 was only $34. $30 seems high for a 20, no?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    @Chubbs ... No ...

$29.99 · YETI® Coolers
    $29.99 · Cabela's
    $29.99 · West Marine
    $30.00 · REI

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I don't have a 20oz.  Just three 30oz and two lowballs.  So I'm not qualified to day if it is worth it or not.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Texag06ish
    Texag06ish Posts: 135
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That's a good deal. I paid a bit for mine because it's customized. 

No flash. 

Flash. 

• Eggty
    Eggty Posts: 58
    Options
    Love my 30oz its all I use . Wife has a 20 she uses a lot. 
  • Jeepster47
    Options
    The 20oz is a comfortable size for coffee in the Jeep.  The 30oz is great for in the yard or around the egg.  The low ball makes a fantastic tea cup. Yes, I know that's sacrilegious, but it keeps it hot for a long time when I get distracted.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Jeepster47 said:  The low ball makes a fantastic tea cup.
    The Stumpler!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • fishepa
    fishepa Posts: 211
    Options
    The 20oz is sold out in the entire city of Birmingham. 
    War Damn Eagle!
  • smokesniffer
    Options
    Get one for sure. They are great. I use mine every day. I have a 30. Keeps thing ice cold.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    I use the 30oz and the lowball all the time. I never use the 20. With how well the ice keeps you may as well just get the 30.  I use the lowball for whiskey.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • GlennM
    GlennM Posts: 1,365
    Options
    They must have 100 each of the 20 and 30. What should I buy?  I guess we can't find them in Canada?
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • Jeepster47
    Options
    One of each ... call them his and hers gifts.

• FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Options
    30 sells out the fastest. 

we enjoy ours and the low balls. Hell I even like the can koozie but it's heavy and I don't have a problem with beer getting warm if I drink from a can 
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    30oz for water or beer
    20oz for coffee or cocktails
    10oz for whiskey
    colster for when I need to keep a beer from sweating

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Dfoshee
    Dfoshee Posts: 191
    Options
    In east Texas can't find a 20 or 30. I have both and they are great as well as the lowball.  If you drink a lot of coffee get the 20. A lot of soft drinks get the 30. 
    Lbge. Maverick 733, ss top, 30" fire pit, gas grill, small charcoal grill, electric smoker, 65 qt yeti, 35 qt yeti.
  • xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,115
    Options
    You still cant find anything but the lowball here in Central TX.  We have the 20s for water, I have the Colster for a beer or a Silipint if I want a "Glass" version
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • 1move
    1move Posts: 516
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @GlennM I have three 20oz and I got mine in Canada ;) they sell them at golf town the 20oz is $40 and the 30oz is $45
    XLBGE, MMBGE, CyberQ
  • 1move
    Options
    So technically it's cheaper here with the way our dollar is and the charges on your card go
    XLBGE, MMBGE, CyberQ
  • matoch
    matoch Posts: 135
    Options
    I never would have guessed golf town would have yeti gear.
    Edmonton, Alberta - XL & Minimax
  • 1move
    Options
    Yeah but it makes sense, I checked the Yeti website and they were a dealer so I called and they were the only ones with them in stock in my city.
    XLBGE, MMBGE, CyberQ
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Go for it.  It was briefly available at Mountain Equipment Coop (mec.ca) but it isn't anymore.  Never seen it anywhere else here.

Options
    I think it is worth it but I would go for 30 if you only get one. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I use my 20s more than my 30 but that's only cause I drink alcohol/coffee in my 20 and water in my 30.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    My 30 is by my side all day long.  It's on my desk at work and full of water, and on my night stand all night with water as well.  I think I've only put beer in it other than water, and that was at the beach while on vacation.  I only use it for water.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    That's a good deal. I paid a bit for mine because it's customized. 

No flash. 

Flash. 

I came sooooo close to picking one of those up from AO, i just couldnt bring myself to spend that much on a cup. I wanted one SOOOOO badly
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas