Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Main page

Options
is there a main page that shows all of the forums? If so, how do you get there on an iPhone? 

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Click on "Latest Posts" at the top of the page or go to "Main Egghead Forum" under the Forums tab.
  • Texag06ish
    Options
    I don't have a forums tab .
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I believe what i get on my iPhone is only the latest post.....you can go to your personal messages / inbox....but I all I have been able to get to.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    If you click home that should take you to the "Recent Discussion" screen that shows all posts from all the individual forums.  I don't think there is a way to filter based on one of the forums. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Sorry I missed the iphone part. On mobile, you always see the latest posts from all forums.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You need to be viewing the Desktop version, not mobile. At the bottom of the screen, click the icon in the middle (see eggselsior post above), then swipe the bottom row to the left and select Request Desktop Site. From there, you can select any forum you want.

EDIT,sorry, not eggcelsior post. Still, the icon in the middle.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• ScottNC
    ScottNC Posts: 240
    Options
    I just go to the site and get this

Western, North Carolina

Large, MiniMax, Blackstone 17" Smashburger Griddle & Stuff