Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

South MS River party this Summer

Options

Comments

• jarc
    jarc Posts: 241
    Options
    Thank you for the invite and your generousity. Looks like a great time but it doesn't look like we can make it work.

LBGE

Misplaced Cajun-----Blytheville, AR

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    jarc said:
    Thank you for the invite and your generousity. Looks like a great time but it doesn't look like we can make it work.
    Hopefully something will change!! It will be a great time.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    What a beautiful place/set up you have!
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Come play!! Maybe you can get a gig with MGM at Beau Rivage while you are down so we can all see your act!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    Options
    I remember that patio build. Your landscaping is really starting to take off. Looks great.
    Gittin' there...
  • krobertsmsn
    Options
    Are girls invited? I'm from Bayou La Batre and may be visiting family there and in Pass Christian as well.
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Are girls invited? I'm from Bayou La Batre and may be visiting family there and in Pass Christian as well.
    We would love to have you! Of course girls are invited. Our only rule is "Be Nice or Leave"
  • krobertsmsn
    Options
    I'm currently in Rome, GA. If my visit plays out, I'll be sure to stop by. Put me as a definite maybe
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Very nice of you. We are getting a house in Seaside so if the dates work out I will give you a shout. We drive 10 every year. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Thank you for the invite. We may be up for that. We have family and friends in NOLA we visit with, maybe we can swing a trip.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    Options
    In a surprise move my wife chose to go to Lima, Peru with her MBA Class instead of Berlin and now the dates conflict. I'm tagging along, because travel. The dates of that trip are June 4-12. 

So.. date of the party is now changed to July 10th.  But come on July 9th if you want to help with the overnighter foods! I'm going to start a new thread to keep the confusion down. Just wanted to update this.

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options

Brother Grimm I just might be able to make it, if I'm still semi retired.

Is there somewhere to park a small travel trailer? I'm about to pull the trigger on one.

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Hotch said:

Brother Grimm I just might be able to make it, if I'm still semi retired.

Is there somewhere to park a small travel trailer? I'm about to pull the trigger on one.

Yes. I have plenty of room for that and I have 30amp power available.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @Hotch do you mind sharing a camping spot? We might be able to make it with our teardrop as well. So long as that's ok with grim??
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    I have plenty of space @Jeremiah bring it!
  • Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy - is this still "the thread" or did you start a new one? Hopefully will be able to make it - Don
    New Orleans LA
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    I'm going to start a new thread because I think the Original post will confuse people if this one keeps going.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Come play!! Maybe you can get a gig with MGM at Beau Rivage while you are down so we can all see your act!
    I've seen it. It's great

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    We're game for a good party.

Spring "In A Mid-Year Party Mood" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We're game for a good party.

Spring "In A Mid-Year Party Mood" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

I would LOVE to meet Mr and Mrs Chicken!! And at my own home!! (did you catch the date change to July 10th? (9th is fair game too!)
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    As long as your menu sticks with cows, turkeys and a partridge in a pear tree.....and no "chickens" it sounds like fun. Look forward to meeting you too....
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Let me check with the other half. It sounds like fun
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    If you can make it, let me know and I give you my word that I will cook a 40+ pound clod brother. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I'll bring a keg or two of homebrew, a dirt bike and a boat!
    Options
    Do you have a boat ramp?
    Options
    Do you have a boat ramp?
    No ramp but plenty of dock space.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy..... I'm late to the game. Location so I can search for lodging? 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    SGH said:
    If you can make it, let me know and I give you my word that I will cook a 40+ pound clod brother. 
    @SGH, Austin Egghead is a sister. 

She's just cooler than most chicks.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Thatgrimguy
    Options
    henapple said:
    @Thatgrimguy..... I'm late to the game. Location so I can search for lodging? 
    Did you catch the date change to July 10??  The location is D'Iberville MS  I-10/hwy 67 intersection Exit 46
  • nolenut19
    nolenut19 Posts: 76
    Options