Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT/ Moving eggs have to go

Options
i am moving and NOT going to be moving all the eggs that is for sure here is what I'm thinking best offers by February 20th unless we strike a deal before hand. MUST pick up in CLINTON, IOWA the 26th or 27th of feb. if you can't do that then don't offer. I do have min. To start I'm not going to list every eggcessories I have to go with as everyone knows I have a bunch

XXL min. 2750.00
LG (lots of extras) 600.00
2 med. 1 in nest 1 in table 400.00 each
1 small (never used) 350.00
2 mini maxes (never used) 350.00 each
1 mini never used 250.00
12' inflatable (yeah yeah I know) 750.00

i will give this 2 days to see if anyone wants any of them if not craigslist time. 
1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Looks like you are keeping  a MIni and a Medium?  That will be a good combo. I'm too far to even pretend I could make this work. Good luck on your sales.

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Yeah I'm not getting rid of them all. Might be in the motor home for a bit so most have to go till I find a place to land.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    In other words, take it or leave it?

2 mini-maxes never used? $350? That's probably less  than dealer cost? Doesn't make sense.
    New Albany, Ohio 

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Wow. What a sale. Wish I was closer.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Good luck with the whole process. Thanks for giving the forum the right of first refusal.  And best of luck with your food truck this year.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    When you say not used, you mean still in box and never registered?  So warranty would transfer?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• badinfluence
    Options
    I never registered any of them. Now if the dealer did I don't know. But I never did. They are all assembled

Clinton, Iowa
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Why did you buy a second mini max if you'd never used the first?  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • badinfluence
    Options
    John. It was a gift. I did not know the 2nd one was coming when I got the 1 st 1.

Clinton, Iowa
  • stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    Wow...... WANT!  This would be worth an 8 hour trip, too bad I am much further than that. Lol
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    John. It was a gift. I did not know the 2nd one was coming when I got the 1 st 1.
    Yeah I figured it was something like that or maybe part of the business.  
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    This might be one of the few times I wish we still lived in Iowa City. I may have taken a MM and maybe even a large off your hands. 

Good of luck with your move, etc. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    On a side note, can you park the food truck at caucus locations? 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I did not appreciate the fact that there will forever be a Clinton in Iowa.  All this time I just thought that happened during elections.  
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina - now that is funny.  Their foundation paid for the name change no doubt  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Thanks for the offer. Just being over here near Peoria then the drive to Clinton is a piece of cake. BUT I already have 4 eggs so though your M/M price is enticing I just don't need it! LOL. Just curious though are you taking your food truck on the road with you or will you be selling that too? 

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • stompbox
    Options
    If anyone can haul one or more to PA. :)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @badinfluence
    Brother Bad, I have always thought that it was real cool that you had such a collection of eggs. Hate to see you sell them. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Bayarad
    Bayarad Posts: 313
    Options
    Hmmmm.  65 miles away, and now the dilemma begins!  Time to go be nice to SWMBO!
  • badinfluence
    Options
    Food truck is going up for sale also @RRP unless a mirical happens pretty much everything I own is for sale except the motor home. 

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    I didn't want to ask, but as Ron said above, it kind of sounds like you have fell on hard times. If this is indeed the case (and I hope that it isn't) I certainly wish you the very best my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    unless a mirical happens pretty much everything I own is for sale 
    For what it is worth, I will be hoping and praying for that miracle brother Bad.  

Status- Standing by.

• badinfluence
    Options
    Thanks. It's not the truck that is the problem. But to plug it in at night would be. I'm trying to work out the details to hope and keep it. If I do have to sell I will find another and go again.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I wish I was closer friend. I'd be on it. Good luck with your situation. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • stompbox
    Options
    Wonder how much shipping would be if any are in the box?  Can't be terrible for a MM?
  • tferk
    tferk Posts: 34
    Options
    I live in the La Crosse  Wi area am interested in one of the MM's how long do I have to get it?

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Are both maxes not used or just one of them?  I'm very interested and my brother is as well. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Bayarad
    Options
    I'll claim the other MM if it's still available!  PM me and we can work out the details!  SWMBO gave the green light after I made her some mesquite smoked wings and drumsticks for dinner tonight!
  • Bayarad
    Options
    Can't do it on Feb 26 Or 27 though out of the country!  Missed that in original post sorry!  If it can be done sooner I am still interested!