Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A few recent cooks and snow! (Way Too Many Pics)

Options
jls9595
jls9595 Posts: 1,533
edited January 2016 in EggHead Forum
Made some venison sausage and spinach soup (no recipe, just threw stuff in) during the recent and rare snow we had last week. Also had a great time with my boys playing and hiking it it. The soup turned out excellent! (pics not in order)

Later in the week I cooked some beef ribs, some thighs, a ribeye and a broccoli rice and cheese casserole.

Finally today I made a breakfast casserole which was probably my favorite cook of the week. Sauteed onions, peppers, garlic, browned sausage, kielbasa sliced, frozen hashbrowns(thawed) and cheese(1 can of Campbell's cheddar and shredded Mexican blend Sargento) all mixed up. Put it all back into cast iron with 6 beaten eggs. Cooked at 375* for 30 min then added 3 chopped roma tomatoes, goat cheese and some parmesan. Cooked for another 20 min and served with Tobasco sauce. Delicious. 

In Manchester, TN
Vol For Life!

Comments