Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If you are fat, then this one is for you.

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    SGH said:
    Is cazzy fat? Anyone know?
    :rofl:
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH said:
    No he's not. Rather than douching with confectioners sugar, he utilizes a cream cheese icing enema and it keeps his weight under control. 

Little Rock, AR

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    I eat when I'm sad and sad when I eat!  I don't have dieabeetees dough.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • jarc
    jarc Posts: 241

@SGH- sounds good but I might need a side of bacon with that.

LBGE

Misplaced Cajun-----Blytheville, AR

• Roadpuke0
    Roadpuke0 Posts: 529
    I'm starting to think you have issues:-)
    Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Now this is something I'd like to try. In high school they had a tub of whipped butter to spread on the rolls or top baked potatoes. I used to take a nice amount and just eat it with a spoon. I like butter.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Dear Lord Baby Jesus Forgive me if I eat any of @SGH recipes and wash them down with a Mountain Dew 
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    ^^ Not cool....
    Just a joke brother Tar. No harm meant at all. But I removed it just the same. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    cazzy said:
    SGH said:
    :rofl:
    Cazzy I removed that comment. I did mean it just joking and messing with you. No ill intent at all. My apologies to anyone who thought other wise. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Roadpuke0 said:
    I'm starting to think you have issues:-)
    When I'm off of my meds I honestly do have issues. 

Status- Standing by.

• I missed the post. You buffalo'd it before i got to see it. 

Little Rock, AR

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    @SGH Self Moderation. Buffaloing has got out of hand! :lol: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    edited January 2016
    AS a 290lb fatboy with a deep fryer on the way... I either need to buy a treadmill or quit opening your threads.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited January 2016
    AS a 290lb fatboy with a deep fryer on the way... I either need to buy a treadmill or quit opening your threads.

Or buy stock in elastic. Sorry. That was a d!ck thing to say. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    I would consider myself amateur level fat.  This is pro level stuff right here.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Gonna try that. I'm a firm 280 now, should hit 300 by spring with these babies. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • NPHuskerFL
    Appears I need to borrow your meds Scotty. My filter is broken. Husker out
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    omg I may need to have a 5 vessel bypass just from looking at the photo.  I've got to stop looking at your post, it's making my diet almost impossible to take.  
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• SGH
    AS a 290lb fatboy with a deep fryer on the way... 
    It's the little things like this that make you one of my forum favorites. 290 and ordered a deep fryer. You gotta love it =)

Status- Standing by.

• SGH

gmac said:
     I'm a firm 280 now, should hit 300 by spring with these babies. 
    This^^^^^^ I like. I respect a man of large appetite. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH

I missed the post. You buffalo'd it before i got to see it. 
    I jokingly asked if cazzy was fat. No ill intent on my part. I know he is a large man and asked it in jest. No harm no foul meant on my part. However I removed it and apologized just the same. 

Status- Standing by.

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    SGH said:
    ^^ Not cool....
    Just a joke brother Tar. No harm meant at all. But I removed it just the same. 
    I'm sure it is/was... 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    This might be the only thing I have seen on this forum that I would pass on, sorry SGH. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• SGH
    This might be the only thing I have seen on this forum that I would pass on, sorry SGH. 
    No harm no foul my friend. However it doesn't taste anything like you probably think that it does. It honestly falls somewhere in between cinnamon rolls and funnel cake. 

Status- Standing by.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    SGH said:
     Diversity on the forum.. 
    It was brought to my attention real quick that the use of "fat" is not socially acceptable. But due to me being fat myself, the buffalo will quietly pass us by this time. Heck, most buffalo are fat. 
    Actually, bison(buffalo's actual name) are quite lean. 
  • bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
     I either need to buy a treadmill or quit opening your threads.

Says the guy responsible for me owning a blackstone and now taking up bread making. lol.

Phoenix 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    blasting said:
     I either need to buy a treadmill or quit opening your threads.

Says the guy responsible for me owning a blackstone and now taking up bread making. lol.

I can't blame him for this 290lbs but the next 100 I'm looking for someone to blame!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Well I'm fat and this thread has me conflicted.

Although probably more like this:

Or perhaps this:

Flint, Michigan
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    If you use Kerrygold Irish butter, could you substitute Bailey's Irish Cream for the milk? Seems like that would work to me.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC