Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Perfect Drip Pan fo LBGE

Options
Hey all.  I hope it's ok to post this.  I'm not a shill nor do I work for anyone. (retired).  I just wanted to pass along a drip pan I found for the Large BGE.  After much measuring and searching, I found this one at Hobby Lobby.  It is 15" x 11" x 2" and fits the egg perfectly.  With the platesetter legs-up the cooking grid clears by about 1/2 inch.  I know there are some throwaway foil pans that work well too but I wanted a more permanent solution.  I just line this with foil and then toss the foil.  Much less waste, I think.  I have 4 pieces of pork tenderloin smokin' over it as I write this.  Happy smokin' to all and especially you guys that got hit with the big snow.  I hope you all are able to dig out your eggs!
"Get in my belly!" - Fat Bastard

LBGE - Kick Ash Basket, SS Smokeware Cap, CGS PSWoo-CI, Spider, Wok, Broil King Gasser
Noblesville, IN

Comments