Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

edit: did someone say we should be more afraid of salad than 180F undercooked meat? ;))

Options

Comments

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    afraid?  nope.  i am not afraid of any food really.  not without decent reason.  no home-made fugu here, for example.

what i said was, the folks who are nervous about their met being undercooked at 'only' 180 degrees should be more worried about their salad. 

it is far more dangerous, statistically, to eat raw spinach than it is raw pork. 
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    That explains the naked shelves where the bagged salads & slaws are supposed to be in my grocery today.  Thanks for saving me the Google time.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,528
    Options
    @Darby_Crenshaw  thanks for the correction, I edited the thread title.  Heck, I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night  :)
    canuckland