Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's your favorite leftover brisket use?

Options
xiphoid007
xiphoid007 Posts: 536
Made this this am. Brisket with grape tomatoes heated through then added in the filling of an egg white omelette. Seasoned the egg whites with a little DP cowlick and the filling with just a little more salt/pepper rub from the brisket last night. Excellent!!

Pittsburgh, PA - 1 LBGE

Comments

• fakewiig
    Options
    I live in Memphis. There's a place called Elwood Shack. They make an amazing brisket taco that I've been wanting to replicate. They also make a delicious brisket Philly wrap and a brisket bbq pizza that brings a strong game.

Just food for thought ;)
    XLBGE w/ Woo2

Memphis, TN
  • mikelove
    Options
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Soups. I love turning leftovers into hearty soups.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I had some guests in from Texas, we had the flat for sandwiches during the games. It was delicious. Then I took the point, sliced it up into cubes, covered them in a mustard sauce with honey, cooked them again at 350F for about an hour, and made nachos and tacos with them. Kate Smith sang "God Bless America" while we finished it off. I need a whole new word for delicious to describe that treat.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • EggObsessed
    Options
    @fakewiig:  When we visited visited Memphis a year or two ago, we at at Elwood's Shack.  It was crazy good!!  I had the best fish tacos I've ever had at that place.
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.