Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Priceless!

HasenphefferHasenpheffer Posts: 156
edited 11:52AM in EggHead Forum
DSCN2991.jpg
<p />Pizza dough: $1.95
Toppings: $5.00
Large BGE with all the goodies: $700ish[p]My little girls smile when that egged pizza hits the table....[p]PRICELESS!

·

Comments

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Hasenpheffer,
    Priceless! That's the same smile my 16 year olds get.

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,031
    Hasenpheffer,
    What a tremendous photo! Beautiful child and beautiful pizza. Priceless is a very fitting title.........

·
  • SuperDaveSuperDave Posts: 319
    Hasenpheffer,[p] You're a lucky man! She is precious! Great pizza, and the smiles make it all worth while! [p]Congratulations![p]Happy Egging!
    ·
  • DobieDadDobieDad Posts: 502
    Hasenpheffer,[p]Absolutely!
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,360
    Hasenpheffer,
    Thank you for that wonderful picture! Though there are 60 years difference between your sweet daughter's smiling face and that of my dearly beloved wife that unique, happy smile is the same I see when I make my BGE pizza for my dear Pat. May you ALWAYS find joy in pleasing the ones you love!!!

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Hasenpheffer,
    Agreed, priceless.[p]
    Regards,
    Bordello

·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Hasenpheffer,
    That smile will last a life time. Pizza shot is a cover photo.Keep up the good work.Have a happy fathers day.

·
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    ronbeaux,[p]Mine is now past 30 so maybe my recollections are a bit hazy but I didn't think 16 year old girls knew how to smile in the presence of the parents! ;~) [p]On the other hand, up to about ten and after 21 they are absolutely great!
    ·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Haggis,
    Well, my girl is 27 and you are correct, only smiles with a backdrop of pain in them between 16 and 21. Something about no way a parent could know anything at all. The boys however, are all smiles and usually for the most simple reasons, like eating.

·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Hasenpheffer,[p]I see a 2006 BGE forum photo contest entry in your future.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Hasenpheffer,
    Great photo![p]H

·
  • GenesGrillGenesGrill Posts: 308
    Hasenpheffer,
    cute girl!! I raised four daughters.....enjoyed them at that age while you can...

·
  • HasenphefferHasenpheffer Posts: 156
    Thanks to all for the wonderfully kind words.
    Nothing beats being a dad except maybe a dad with an egg ~LOL!

·
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Hasenpheffer,

Man, that's one hilarious look of expectation on your daughter's face... I had to show your photo to WooKitties and she cracked up.
    Kids and pizza... they go hand in hand... thanks for the laugh. :~)[p]john

·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Hasenpheffer,
    Too cute! And the pizza looks yummy too.[p]Gwen

·