Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Harbor Freight thread being sunk already!

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,895
Buffaloes must have itchy hoofs tonight!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Maybe they have stock in pep boys or walmart
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @SaltySam - Thanks for posting that, I've been looking for a good walrus brisket knife.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    @SaltySam That just made my day man. Thank you. How's that large egg working for you?
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Hilarious brochure. Never seen it. 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    @Scottborasjr I hate to say this but I only remained a two-egg owner for about six weeks.   We had some friends over for Memorial Day last year after bragging up my deep dish pizza.  I only did a dual cook once and burnt the bejesus out of everything.  I realized I just had no need for two larges (nor apparently, the talent) I sold it for what I paid for it, and it went to a very happy home. I did get to hang on to the Home Depot bucket of hickory chunks though.  I'm back down to my original large, Judith.  She's all I need!

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    The Moron Lamp never fails to make laugh.  Every single time. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Does anyone not own a Self Tumbling Patio Umbrella?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    The Mohel Knife is the sleeper of sleepers
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]