Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Peoria EggFest pics, June 3 2006

Options
Porkchop
Porkchop Posts: 155
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
bigboyburger1.jpg
<p />i have some pics on my page at [p]http://www.porkchopbbq.com/bgefest2006.html[p]sorry if there's any cross-posting; already posted on Club BGE, but i guess it didn't make it on here? how's that work?
[ul][li]BGEFest Peoria Pics[/ul]

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    Mike,
    Thanks for posting (and making) that whopper. That size put a whole new meaning to "in your face!" Ron

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Porkchop, if you post here it will show up here and there but if you post there it only shows up there. That is a remarkable burger. Where did you get the bun?

• Porkchop
    Options
    RRP,
    yeah. the only thing is that most of these pics are so... porkchopcentric. if you or any others have some nice pics of stuff going on at the other end of the parking lot, send em! [p]i think one of my faves was the grilled zukes with grape tomatoes and feta. what a great appetizer to serve before a huge steak!

• Porkchop
    Options
    Wise One,
    "The Joy of Cooking" recipe for challah x 1.5, baked at 350 the whole time til done. Finished by buttering the top and wrapping in foil to soften the crust.

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Porkchop,[p]Wow! Now that's a burger? How many folks did it serve or did you have one brave soul consume it all?[p]Cheers,[p]GM

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    I think we should request an XL for Eggtoberfest and challenge that for the biggest Eggfest burger, what do you think Ed? Can't forget the bacon either![p]-Kevin

Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • Porkchop
    Options
    Squeeze,
    i can give you some tips. this didn't turn out exactly the way i wanted.