Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Game time

Options
Go Tigers!

I cooked chicken wings and fries to suit the buffalo :)

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    No pics didn't happen. Oh and I would go to sleep so you can pretend this game didn't happen. Nite nite. 

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Roll tide.  Hope for a competitive game!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    "They have been practicing with wet balls all week. Back to you Jim"
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Vegas has Bama by a TD in a high scoring game.  I'm still pulling for Clemson.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Let the beatdown begin.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • TN_Egger
    Options
    Boo-ya

Signal Mountain, TN
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    C L E M P S O N!
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    TIGERS!!!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Clemon's DLine is dominating the game.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 688
    Options
    I hope this game doesn't come down to bad officiating there. If it comes down to the officials you should have played better though. 
  • jpakma
    jpakma Posts: 37
    Options
    That was some pretty poor clock management by the officials @Elijah I can't believe they did not review it before the half. Clemson could have had one more play before burning the final TO
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Theres been several things so far. Bama got a bad spot (but got first down the next play) and theres been a good bit of holding on both sides not called. Hopefully they'll clean it up and not screw up this game. 

Little Rock, AR

• Tbent
    Tbent Posts: 225
    Options
    Clemson looking good. Bama needs to get the run game going and give the D a little breather. 
    Anyone watching the "film room" broadcast of the game on ESPN2?  Kind of cool change of pace to watching the game. 
    L, S, MM, Mini
    Washington, IL
  • TN_Egger
    Options
    Seriously?  OSK?  And Kiffin is getting way too much credit.  (we don't like him much around these parts)
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • cajunrph
    cajunrph Posts: 162
    Options
    Good game. Clemson's D line is outstanding. 
    LBGE, Weber Grills, Silverback Pellet grill, PBC. No I don't have a grill issue. 

LBC, Texas 

• Tbent
    Tbent Posts: 225
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Or instead of running the ball they could do the other obvious things like go onside and return kicks 95 yds. Geez
    L, S, MM, Mini
    Washington, IL
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    That's gonna make it tough for clempson
  • cajunrph
    Options
    It's like Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier.  
    LBGE, Weber Grills, Silverback Pellet grill, PBC. No I don't have a grill issue. 

LBC, Texas 

• Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 688
    Options
    Good game. Wish we had won it. Next year? 
  • Austin  Egghead
    Options
    That was one hellva game.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Randall_Lee
    Options
    My NOLEs didn't beat you but sure was hoping you would put in on Bama, hell of a game.
    Niceville, Fl
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Not good enough though judging by the final score ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Well, I predicted Bama by 10-14.  I was wrong.
    Options
    Well, I predicted Bama by 10-14.  I was wrong.
    I honestly thought the Tide would crush them. That's not me being a smart a$$. Just what I really thought. The way the game went, it almost seemed staged to me. Oh well, a win is a win. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    Options
    SGH said:
    YukonRon said:
    I was surprised that Clemson stayed in it. Going in I thought Bama would dominate. I think the Clemson DLine played well, special teams and downfield coverage killed Clemson. 
    Wide open has a whole new meaning.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • cajunrph
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    SGH said:
    YukonRon said:
    I was surprised that Clemson stayed in it. Going in I thought Bama would dominate. I think the Clemson DLine played well, special teams and downfield coverage killed Clemson. 
    Wide open has a whole new meaning.
    Yes, Clemson's secondary let them down big time. Too many down the field passes to wide open receivers. While Bama's secondary played their best game of the season. They knocked one touchdown away and a few other long gains. Bama's secondary was suppose to be a weak spot. Clemson lost but didn't flinch when each time Bama pulled out a big play. Be it a 97 yard TD return, onside kick, TD pass to wide open receivers. Many other teams would have crumbled after just one of those big plays. Bama kept pulling them out like it was normal. With all the big game changing plays Bama should have rolled. Bama won. Clemson lost. Bottom line. But it was a highly entertaining game and Clemson can hold it's head up as many thought they would be smoked. And they stood toe to toe with the champ. Trading blows, never flenching. Great end to the College football season. 

LBC, Texas 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I have to say I was happy to see our new ball coach get another national title to bring along with him to Athens......can't hurt with recruiting.  What a good game. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • kwdickert
    kwdickert Posts: 308
    Options
    This game makes for a very tired 28yr old this morning coming into work at 7a. Luckily my boys pulled it out after a very tough game, and i egged two papa murphy's pizzas to perfection (2nd and 3rd great pizza off the egg now after one massive failure). All in all, im happy for the overall outcome, but tired, very tired.
    Memphis TN - Large Green Egg
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I congratulate you guys on a great game and year. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Wow! What a game. Congrats to all of you Bama fans. Your team played very well. Clemson gave it their best and hung in there till the end. Proud of the Tigers.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC