Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

In praise of the simple chicken breast

So I am trying to eat a little more healthy, cutting back carbs and such.
Tonight's effort is the simple chicken breast with some Dreamland rub and sauce.
A light salad and some beans for filling fiber will round out the meal. No bread or dessert.

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Nice! Simple is good, don't let em fool ya. 
  • I like it a lot... Simple goes down easy!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,669
    Looks good!

Looks good to me. I'm doing chicken breasts tonight myself. I hear ya on trying to eat healthier. More fruits and veggies. Less bread, desserts and other carbs too. 
    Greenwood, IN | XL BGE | Weber Genesis | Blackstone 28 | bunch of accessories  =)
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,171
    Eggaroo said:
    Looks good to me. I'm doing chicken breasts tonight myself. I hear ya on trying to eat healthier. More fruits and veggies. Less bread, desserts and other carbs too. 

The effort to cut back on carbs helps me feel better and lose weight. I don't have to go hungry to lose weight and in fact if I stay somewhat filled with proteins, fiber, fruit and veggies, and lots of water, without being hungry, the weight just kinda comes off.
  • pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    I could eat one or six.....looks good to me...

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC