Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rtic Ship Date

Options

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Just got the email that my tan 65 shipped!!!  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    That's exactly what I ordered.  That's good news to hear. 
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• scmoose
    scmoose Posts: 164
    Options
    Yup just got the second one.
  • tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Lit said:
    I'm pretty sure I missed atleast one since thats all you people post about. Nobody cares you finally got your cooler.
    yet, even without your crying they are the most popular threads lately so apparently someone cares.  yeti's only success is marketing to rednecks who are hell bent on one upping each other.  you seem to suck it up like a hoover deluxe.  even though i know you are trolling you seem like the crybaby on the playground who is mad because the other kids didnt want to play with his ball.  hopefully, yeti will make a pacifier for you in the near future!

in all seriousness, you should step back and reconsider your priorities!
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    That's exactly what I ordered.  That's good news to hear. 
    Not sure what your order date was but mine was 8/18.  Should give you an idea where you stand in line.  Good luck and Happy New Year!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Hokie_Smoker
    Options
    Just got an email that my tan 20 has shipped. I ordered mine 8/18. I hope it's here in time to hit the trout stream on Saturday. Keep that beer ice cold while I'm fishing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    tonyled said:
    Lit said:
    I'm pretty sure I missed atleast one since thats all you people post about. Nobody cares you finally got your cooler.
    yet, even without your crying they are the most popular threads lately so apparently someone cares.  yeti's only success is marketing to rednecks who are hell bent on one upping each other.  you seem to suck it up like a hoover deluxe.  even though i know you are trolling you seem like the crybaby on the playground who is mad because the other kids didnt want to play with his ball.  hopefully, yeti will make a pacifier for you in the near future!

in all seriousness, you should step back and reconsider your priorities!
    Yeehaw theres a lot of rednecks running around with nice coolers and colsters then. Also what are you 80 WTF is a Hoover deluxe?
  • tonyled
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Lit said:
    Yeehaw theres a lot of rednecks running around with nice coolers and colsters then. Also what are you 80 WTF is a Hoover deluxe?
    dont worry about it, yeti doesnt make one.  you couldnt put the hoover sticker on your truck rear window anyways, it would conflict with the matching yeti decals. can you even see your rear window for your yeti flat brimmed had?
  • Lit
    Options
    tonyled said:
    Lit said:
    dont worry about it, yeti doesnt make one.  you couldnt put the hoover sticker on your truck rear window anyways, it would conflict with the matching yeti decals.
    Are you mad? Crappy cooler and no truck?  Don't be mad bro.
  • tonyled
    Options
    nah, just giving back to the community!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    tonyled said:
    you seem like the crybaby on the playground who is mad because the other kids didnt want to play with his ball.  hopefully, yeti will make a pacifier for you in the near future!

Brother Tony, the above is priceless. I'm normally real fast on the draw and hard to beat, especially when drawing against a Yetitard. I can't believe that I didn't think of the Yeti Pacifer joke!! You sir are now one of my forum favorites. Keep up the good work my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    Options
    My tan 20 ordered on 1 Oct is finally holding steady on the ship date of 13 feb, knocking on wood, in no rush but I just feel Better with product in hand
  • Lit
    Options
    SGH said:
    tonyled said:
    you seem like the crybaby on the playground who is mad because the other kids didnt want to play with his ball.  hopefully, yeti will make a pacifier for you in the near future!

Brother Tony, the above is priceless. I'm normally real fast on the draw and hard to beat, especially when drawing against a Yetitard. I can't believe that I didn't think of the Yeti Pacifer joke!! You sir are now one of my forum favorites. Keep up the good work my friend. 
    What size sucker comes with the 210?
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    Lit said:
    SGH said:
    tonyled said:

About the same size as Hoover lips
  • loveTheEgg
    Options
    Got email today that my Tan 45 and Tan 20 shipping!!  B)
    Brandon, MS
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Lit said:
    For the $799.99 price tag, it better be a big one. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• tonyled
    Options
    SGH said:
    on a quiet night you can put your ear to a yeti cooler and hear him cry over someone getting a similar product for half the price
  • maximus1
    Options
    I received my email today that both had shipped.  Last email said on or before 01/06/2016
    2 Large BGE, 1 Small.  
  • Lit
    Options
    tonyled said:
    SGH said:
    on a quiet night you can put your ear to a yeti cooler and hear him cry over someone getting a similar product for half the price
    On a loud night you can hear me laughing at your POS cooler as well as all the others laughing at your crappy knock off.
  • tonyled
    Options
    Lit said:
    On a loud night you can hear me laughing at your POS cooler as well as all the others laughing at your crappy knock off.

u mad bro?

wanna know how many yeti stickers i can buy with the money saved on my knockoff so i can pretend im cool?  a plethora
  • tonyled
    edited December 2015
    Options
    first image for googling "redneck status symbol"  lol you cant make this up

• Lit
    Options
    tonyled said:
    Lit said:

u mad bro?

wanna know how many yeti stickers i can buy with the money saved on my knockoff so i can pretend im cool?  a plethora
    When you say your knockoff you mean the one you paid for 4 months ago and might have sometime soon if you are lucky? I'm mad their are people poor enough in this world that they have to wait months to save $150 and have to settle for lesser quality than the rest of us.
  • tonyled
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Lit said:
    When you say your knockoff you mean the one you paid for 4 months ago and might have sometime soon if you are lucky? I'm mad their are people poor enough in this world that they have to wait months to save $150 and have to settle for lesser quality than the rest of us.
    yeah, coolers are life or death.  kinda funny how i can turn that around and say that you cant afford to float a few hundred dollars to wait for a better product.  see how that works?  but hey, if you enjoy paying for a 20 quart cooler that holds 15 quarts i am ecstatic for you

its been fun but im likely done trolling the troll!  it would be boring without you.  its actually quite humourous watching you try to counter all the rtic threads.  kinda like sitting at the bottom of niagara falls trying to catch water in a spoon.    im actually glad you like your redneck status symbol.  if they werent popular other people wouldnt be copying pelikan like yeti and then i wouldnt have the option of an affordabe cooler
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Funny that you mention a cooler being life or death because the original rotomold coolers, designed and made by Pelican  (yes, YETI is an "inferior knockoff" as Lit likes to repeat), were designed for and used for donated organ transportation. They needed an airtight cooler that could hold temp for hours.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Brddog
    Brddog Posts: 18
    Options
    Received my RTIC cooler a little over a week ago. To say my expectations on quality were exceeded is an understatement. I appreciate the heads up on these coolers as I likely would have never purchased a cooler of this quality. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Lit said:
    SGH said:
    tonyled said:

He doesn't know because Yeti is a sleezeball company that is holding his money instead of actually just shipping him a cooler... He MIGHT have it in a few months but who knows.... Maybe if they weren't such a knockoff brand he would have it. Should have ordered a pelican.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • TheRainMan
    Options
    My white 20 ordered on October 9 - backordered until March 12th. Oh well...
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    SGH said:
    tonyled said:

He doesn't know because Yeti is a sleezeball company that is holding his money instead of actually just shipping him a cooler... He MIGHT have it in a few months but who knows.... Maybe if they weren't such a knockoff brand he would have it. Should have ordered a pelican.
    If you look at their website they aren't selling the 210 yet you have to put in your email and they will tell you when they are available. Not sure if there was an error on their site or what when he ordered but you can't even pay for them if you wanted to. 
  • byrne092
    byrne092 Posts: 746
    Options
    If anyone really wants a RTIC ASAP, I got a 65 white for sale. Bought it, but really don't need it. It will cost a little more because I would have to ship it to you, but you will get it as quick as you want. Let me know, if not it is going back to RTIC.
    XL, Medium BGE & Blackstone I XAR-Woo2 & Rig-BO Flameboss 500

St. Louis, MO
  • stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    byrne092 said:
    If anyone really wants a RTIC ASAP, I got a 65 white for sale. Bought it, but really don't need it. It will cost a little more because I would have to ship it to you, but you will get it as quick as you want. Let me know, if not it is going back to RTIC.

Either way you need to pay shipping, so why would it cost the buyer more?