Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Hearth & Patio - for Peoria Eggfest No. 4

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Today was a beautiful and fun day at the 4th annual Eggfest in Peoria, IL sponsored by our friends at Hearth and Patio. I know they presold 12 BGEs today plus several more during the day! Why every BGE dealer doesn't follow their example I don't understand! Thanks to Jerry, family and staff! [p]Jerry and Traci
IMG_1044.jpg

and one of the many "chow time" shots
IMG_1051.jpg

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Porkchop
    Porkchop Posts: 155
    RRP,
    dang ron, that was some fun! next year in the park?? sounds like a good time![p]might be seeing you later this month, depending on what i hear... :o)

• drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    RRP,[p]Looks like fun. Sorry I missed it this year.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • RRP
    drbbq,
    It really was, Ray, sorry you missed it! And guess what?.. there were several "adult beverages" evident this year! We had a good laugh about my misunderstanding the first three years and trying to keep peace with everybody when there was no issue!

• RRP
    Porkchop,
    same here, Mike! By the angle of you and Wes in those chairs at 7:45 this morning when I drove up I thought I had already missed your terrific breakfast casserole and that's why I laid on the horn! Glad I was wrong! It was wonderful as usual - let alone your ABTs! and then that was an awesome 10 lb hamburger you egged today!!! COOL![p]As for the Rocke's contest offer - think it through, man! Your $250 registration fee is paid for and your potential reward is $1,000 plus a large BGE if you win. Those odds are better than you get at the Para-Dice gambling boat in Peoria. Let's take this to private email if you want some insights I gained from last year. [p]

• drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    RRP,[p]One of my biggest accomplishments as an egger!
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • RRP,
    It was great meeting all you guys and gals this year. All the food prepared was delicious. Look forward to more get togethers. [p]Tim