Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Steak Revolution NetFlix

Options
Steak Revolution on NetFlix is a awesome movie. Be prepared to want beef after watching. 

Plus you see a few Eggs at 1:21:00. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Safety Harbor, FL

Comments

• matoch
    matoch Posts: 135
    Options
    I want steak just looking at the poster.
    Edmonton, Alberta - XL & Minimax
  • 2beast
    2beast Posts: 50
    Options
    I may need to check that out!
  • McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Options
    Thanks @WileECoyote that was a good film to watch thanks again ... Honestly don't know how they claim Peter Lugers is so good but that is just my opinion, I have had way better steaks elsewhere 
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    Options
    A good companion movie to make that a double feature would be to watch this one afterwards:

I kid....sort of. :)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    Options
    McStew said:
    Thanks @WileECoyote that was a good film to watch thanks again ... Honestly don't know how they claim Peter Lugers is so good but that is just my opinion, I have had way better steaks elsewhere 
    It says "the WORLDS best steak...". Did they visit Argentina or Japan? Just curious. But I'll probably go ahead and watch it later this week anyway.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I went to Peter Lugers in October, I have had better steaks at Gibsons in Chitown and Manny's in Minneapolis, Chops and Bones in the ATL. Just saying...

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    McStew said:
    It says "the WORLDS best steak...". Did they visit Argentina or Japan? Just curious. But I'll probably go ahead and watch it later this week anyway.
    yah they traveled around the world Japan was included 
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • 2beast
    2beast Posts: 50
    Options
    Watched it last night.
    Not riveting but interesting to watch.