Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last Minute Yeti Rambler Tumbler

Options
Has anyone else checked the price on Yeti Ramblers/Amazon today? Almost in tears from laughter. $75 for 20 oz Tumbler, set of 2 30 oz for $165. I think/hope REI has them in stock for the regular ridiculous price to ship (backup plan), but I'd rather physically secure one in the downtown Atlanta area on the 23rd or 24th. All ideas welcomed, TIA!

Comments

• Chicklet
    Chicklet Posts: 205
    Options
    Someone posted a pic of the display at our local ****'s today.  It seems our entire town has sold out of all things Yeti except coolers.  

Eat, drink and be merry

Huntsville, AL ~ LBGE noob
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Call Roswell hardware in Roswell Georgia and see if they have them. Also our academy had a crap load up in cumming last time I was there call them. 
  • NecessaryIndulg
    Options
    It's been like that for a couple of weeks now... eBay too.  Crazy, right?!? :nuh_uh: 

I wrapped a couple of IOUs for my parents.  I'm sure they will forgive me. :wink: 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Austin is sold out. nobody has them.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Our D!ck's store had some on the shelf yesterday ... or I should say flying off the shelf yesterday.  You might investigate ordering direct from the Yeti website.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Brother Tex, it's the same way around here. There is a Academy Sports in Gulfport and a Dicks Sporting Goods in D'Iberville, and they both sell out the day that they come it. It's been like that since July just that I know of. If you don't call the stores and find out what day they are getting them in, you are just out of luck. They sell out within 2 hours of putting them on the shelves. And they are not getting just a few cups in at a time, it's 100's. As great as the cups are, I'm amazed that they are still selling so well. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mayberry
    Mayberry Posts: 750
    Options
    I'm in Athens and both Academy and Kinnucan's has them in stock.  
    Athens, GA
    XL BGE, Large BGE and RecTec590
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    SGH said:
    Brother Tex, it's the same way around here. There is a Academy Sports in Gulfport and a Dicks Sporting Goods in D'Iberville, and they both sell out the day that they come it. It's been like that since July just that I know of. If you don't call the stores and find out what day they are getting them in, you are just out of luck. They sell out within 2 hours of putting them on the shelves. And they are not getting just a few cups in at a time, it's 100's. As great as the cups are, I'm amazed that they are still selling so well. 
    I had no idea they were still so hot. I went to get one for my inlaws and the guy laughed at me like I've been living under a rock. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Billy Grill Eggster
    Billy Grill Eggster Posts: 404
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The local sport store that carries Yeti has zero stock, just like bricks of .22 shells.
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    Large BGE - WiFi Stoker - Thermapen - 250 Cookbooks

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Academy in Columbia had a line waiting on them to open a new shipment of Ramblers yesterday. Whole shipment was gone in 30 minutes. Crazy
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Academy in Columbia had a line waiting on them to open a new shipment of Ramblers yesterday. Whole shipment was gone in 30 minutes. Crazy
    That really cracks me up.

Peer pressure is a funny thing - even when one is out of middle/high school. :)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk