Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Funny Christmas Decoration

Options

A friend of mine posted this picture of a yard in Fort Smith, AR.  "Christmas Vacation" a classic.

Ellen: What are you looking at? 

Clark: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an azzhole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer... 

[Eddie, in the driveway, is draining the RV's toilet]

Eddie: Shi$$er was full. 

Clark: Ah, yeah. You checked our shi$$ers, honey? 

Ellen: Clark, please. He doesn't know any better. 

Clark: He oughta know it's illegal. That's a storm sewer. If it fills with gas, I pity the person who lights a match within ten yards of it. 

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    You know, even as weird as that is I like it far better than the idiot family a half block from me who has no less than 11 of those huge nylon 8 to 16 foot tall lighted inflated things in their yard. We know they are doing this out of spite to our neighborhood.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    That is fantastic. I just might have to steal this idea
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Exactly what I'd expect from a Hawg fan.  Pretty funny brother!  Go Kats!!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    Options

It's great. but he's having a problem with people stealing parts of the display.  He should sit outside with a paintball gun, and wait...

• Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    LDR said:

It's great. but he's having a problem with people stealing parts of the display.  He should sit outside with a paintball gun, and wait..

@LDR Are you from the Fort Smith area?  

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    Options
    I grew up in Booneville, and worked in Fort Smith for a decade after college.  I moved to Little Rock when I got the control collar slipped onto on my finger in 2001.
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Those elves are effin creepy. 
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    RRP said:
    You know, even as weird as that is I like it far better than the idiot family a half block from me who has no less than 11 of those huge nylon 8 to 16 foot tall lighted inflated things in their yard. We know they are doing this out of spite to our neighborhood.
    I always like driving by those places in the morning when the timers are switched off and it looks like a mass myrder scene in the front yard!  Come to think of it, I've got police buddies....  Wonder if I can get some "Crime Scene tape"????

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    RRP said:
    I always like driving by those places in the morning when the timers are switched off and it looks like a mass myrder scene in the front yard!  Come to think of it, I've got police buddies....  Wonder if I can get some "Crime Scene tape"????
    LOL - but these yahoos leave theirs on 24/7. Couple years ago when they only had 5 instead of the 11 now some were targets of night time vandals.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited December 2015
    Options
    RRP said:
    I'm not sure I understand why you call your neighbors "idiot family".
    What harm are their inflatables causing to you?
    Are you just an old Scrooge?
    Ever give thought to the joy that the display brings to the little children in the area?
    " out of spite to our neighborhood" Really?

Get in the spirit.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans