Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma Eggfest 2006 Official Video! Now available for Download

Options
locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We wanted to share the 2006 Oklahoma Eggfest video with everyone. This is the video that will be on the DVD. Sorry, it took so long to get out; we've been slammed! The video features the golf tournament, the fest, and Iron Egg Chef 2006! Enjoy![p]It's just over 20 Megs, so not that bad for high-speed. If you are on dial-up, e-mail me and I'll send you a smaller file, or you'll have to wait for the DVD at next year’s fest!

[ul][li]Oklahoma Eggfest 2006[/ul]

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    locolongball,
    Did you get my new address?
    Thanks man.
    Mike

• Unknown
    Options
    locolongball,[p]
    AWESOME, brother. You did a fantastic job. See you in Hotlanta in October if not before.[p]Love ya, Phyllis

• bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    locolongball,
    Great job! I'm sure the whole family will enjoy watching it.
    See you next year! (or in Atlanta in October).
    Cheers, Bob

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    locolongball,[p]I couldn't make it, but your video sure put a smile on my face!![p]Smokey
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    locolongball,[p]Excellent work! We need to do one of these for Waldorf. Whoever makes it can have the incentive of using the after party video to blackmail folks :)[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    locolongball,
    Sensational! A brilliant production! I'd love to join you next year. I believe I could give Sandbagger a run for the closest to the pin...

• Unknown
    Options
    locolongball,[p]Eggcellent! Had a good time all over again.[p]Spring "Oklahoma Video Star" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Haggis
    Haggis Posts: 998
    Options
    locolongball,[p]That was absolutely Egg-tastic! I rarely watch such stuff and find my leg jumping and my foot tapping without even knowing it. [p]Let's see, what kind of music could we find for Waldorf that has the same pizzazz? . . . hmmmmm . . . methinks this will be a real challenge!
  • locolongball
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Don't think so..email me. [p]bryan.c.marr@gmail.com
  • Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    locolongball,
    Great work Bryan! Thanx a bunch for taking the precious time for all of us to enjoy!
    You da man!
    ST

• jwirlwind
    jwirlwind Posts: 319
    Options
    locolongball,
    If only I could get one of the dealers near me to put on a bar b q. [p]Jerry in Irmo South Carolina

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    locolongball, sure rub it in and start the magnificient masterpiece with my eagle putt hanging on the lip of the cup. I believe the 11th hole, par 5. Had that gone in, we would have had great momentum and smoked your rears........Yeh, I know, if and buts and all that crap but 3/4 of the ball was over the cup's edge. My big shot at being Tiger like....dang putt....[p]Fantastic footage and job...Tom

• SuperDave
    SuperDave Posts: 319
    Options
    locolongball,[p]That is top notch videography if I've ever seen it! Makes me proud to own a Big Green Egg, and sorry I didn't make it up to party with you all![p]Thanks for the efforts, they were well worth it![p]David
  • JimboBQ
    JimboBQ Posts: 197
    Options
    Jwirlwind,
    Are there any dealers near you besides Columbia? We have several here in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. Maybe it could be done up here????[p]Jimbo[p]

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
  • aka mr. Earl
    aka mr. Earl Posts: 151
    Options
    locolongball,[p]unbelievably cool..[p]
  • locolongball
    Options
    Sandbagger,[p]All that really matters is that we had a good time! Oh, and the fact I was holding the egg trophy at the end of the day. ;=)
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye Posts: 27
    Options
    locolongball,
    Man, I passed this up for an Oklahoma State Univ. football event. While a good time was had by all I dang sure won't miss this event again. [p]I just need to come up with a user name that isn't taken when I try to register.[p]Oh and while I respect the host Egg vendor...I can't come down there and weat red or crimson!!! (For those not local, that's OU vs. OSU instate rival....I need something in orange!) Don't make me bring my tailgating bus!!!