Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rib 3-1-1 question

Ronbo
Ronbo Posts: 90
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi,
I am a little confused about the liquid part. Do you just place the ribs in the foil, pour a little apple juice directly on them and then wrap them up tight or loose for an hour.[p]Thank you

Comments

• Grillicious
    Grillicious Posts: 347
    Ronbo, I put the ribs in the foil and add a little apple juice. On the ribs or in the foil doesn't really matter as it will run off the ribs and into the foil anyway. I seal the foil tightly, but I don't wrap the ribs tightly. Too often I've had a rib bone poke through the foil if I wrapped too tight. I personally don't see that wrapping tightly or loosely would make a difference, I just don't want a hole in the foil. Hope this helps.

• Ronbo
    Ronbo Posts: 90
    Grillicious,
    That is perfect. Thank you

• JQuinn
    JQuinn Posts: 44
    Ronbo,
    hey on memmorial day I tried the ribs for the first time and did the 311. look up at my ppoet above. but they turned out great. I didnt put any juice on them and they were great. let us know what you did.