Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Apparently I've reached the 15k milestone. This means... 
I have no life
Spatchcock is hot 
I love seeing butts
I'm chasing lil Steven 
I like limp arguments 

I enjoy this.... 
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    henapple said:
    Apparently I've reached the 15k milestone. 
    What took you so long ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• henapple
    Options
    Well brother... You gotta understand I hate people. So I usually don't comment unless it's political.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Limp arguments brother apple? :o
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    congrats @henapple

I sure hope Nola comes back soon - it's kinda freaking me out to see his face everywhere
    Phoenix 
  • Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    Limp Lump???  :o:o
    NO!!!
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    They have pills for Limp Lump...  =)
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Dwayne - ouch!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Congrats on no life. I am working on the same plan . Figure to dumb myself down so people have a low expectation of me. I may need a few tips once I am finished. Can I call?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Limp Lump. I didn't know you switch to RO
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    15k is a half decent start
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• DMW
    Options
    Says the guy with 727.. :wink: 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    DMW said:

He adds up all his past and phony accounts.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW
    Options
    DMW said:

He adds up all his past and phony accounts.
    Really? I had no idea :smirk: 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    edited December 2015
    Options
    My first account hit 17k seven years ago

Back then it meant you were a loser

but those were real posts. Answers. Pictures, etc. not just "looks great!" or "brother, i would post something about how much i hate hillary clinton, but i promised a secret person who doesn't exist I wouldn't go on and on about hillary clinton despite how much i hate hillary clinton"
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,052
    Options
    They should count words and pictured instead of posts.

1pt per word, 10pts per picture.  If you multiplier for likes/agrees and - for dislikes/disagrees.  Guy with most points in a month gets to be moderator the next month 
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    That's a great idea. For those who actually give a sh!t about their ranking on a barbecue forum dedicated to a brand of grill

• DMW
    Options
    I have over 5K "points", but never received my $50 gift card...

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,052
    Options
    That's a great idea. For those who actually give a sh!t about their ranking on a barbecue forum dedicated to a brand of grill

I'm not one to judge.  I just provide solutions.  Kind of like a consultant.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • henapple
    Options
    @DMW..... I'm kicking yer ass 

• DMW
    Options
    You got a whole year on me, I need to catch up.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• jhl192
    jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Congrats on hitting 15,000 I have enjoyed most of them. 
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    @Darby_Crenshaw, what is it?  You denounce post count one day and the next day it's actually meaningful?  Sheesh.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Egg sent me a new Large on 15k
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Little Steven
    Options
    henapple said:
    Apparently I've reached the 15k milestone. This means... 
    I have no life
    Spatchcock is hot 
    I love seeing butts
    I'm chasing lil Steven 
    I like limp arguments 

I enjoy this.... 

Congratulations! I would love to get that high but can't think of that many (or any) interesting things to say.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Have to go with 1.  I have no life.
    Congrats.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."