Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeah, this might be overkill.

Options

Comments

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Holy crap.  Want.
    NOLA
  • RedSkip
    RedSkip Posts: 1,400
    Options
    Wow, that's crazy.  16 oz for $110, not sure I could justify that one.  Looks awesome though.
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Maybe as a last meal sort of thing - when you actually realize your leaving and can't take it with you.  

In that case I'd pay the extra $ and get Jessica Alba to deliver it.

Phoenix 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Hell, Cazzy will buy that and grind for smash burgers.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,185
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I was thinking that would make some mean tacos 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    $109/lb? Meh. Wegman's truffles...

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    My sisters boyfriend and his friend went out to Vegas for his 30th birthday. His friend who he went out to Vegas with works in the food industry. His friends company gave them $5,000 to try out food in Vegas for 3 days. They ate $400 wagyu steaks everyday. I'd imagine this $100+ steak above turns into a $400 steak in Vegas. He said the steaks were unreal. The best thing he's ever ate. Let's just say I don't make steak when he comes over! =) 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    $5000 burger?

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    I was thinking that would make some mean tacos 
    He hates Mexican food though, but never know about him.  He'd probably buy two of those and give the other to his neighbors.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Mosca
    Mosca Posts: 456
    Options
    WeberWho? said:
    My sisters boyfriend and his friend went out to Vegas for his 30th birthday. His friend who he went out to Vegas with works in the food industry. His friends company gave them $5,000 to try out food in Vegas for 3 days. They ate $400 wagyu steaks everyday. I'd imagine this $100+ steak above turns into a $400 steak in Vegas. He said the steaks were unreal. The best thing he's ever ate. Let's just say I don't make steak when he comes over! =) 
    Mrs and I were just out there in October, we had some of the finest steaks we've ever eaten at C.U.T. in the Venetian. The high point for me was the Wagyu carpaccio. It was one of those things where you take small bites and chew slowly with your eyes closed.