Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - dream retro RV

Options
I can't believe I missed out on this bad boy. I needed it to got to brisket camp, butt blast, and Salado. I'm thinking this would show up that @Thatgrimguy RV. I would have to give him an offer he couldn't refuse on his Cobra UDS smoker it would make a perfect matching ensemble. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
Greenville Tx

Comments

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Leak.....what leak??

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Merry Christmas......shitter's full. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Very cool!  I may have had to give you the Cobra UDS if you bought that!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Too bad Julie (Mainegg) isn't on here. They have some dynamite old ones.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    The Big Ol Rollin Turd II 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I actually looked hard at a Toyota Dolphin at a trailer park in Hillsdale, IL.  
    Couldn't fit into the damn thing, but wanted it bad.  Like my Taco, they're bulletproof, the 22RE is legendary.   

My cousin(mechanic) is on the hunt for an older Rockwood with a 454.  Some good old school RVs out there for the price if you know what you're looking for and can do the work. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    @Focker I mainly kidding. Just liked it cause it said Cobra. I'm not a fan dodge vans at all. I've seen those Toyota's around. They're cool. And they bring crazy money from what I've seen. I'm gonna do some more stuff for my van for camping out /adventure stuff. If I ever get a RV it with be something like one of those sprinter vans.

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    @texaswig,
    Cool.  
    Not a fan here of Dodge period. hahaha
    Neighbor has a newer Minnie Winnie, super sweet little rig.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."