Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Texas Eggfest 2006 Photos

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,180
edited 2:19AM in EggHead Forum
The 2006 Texas Eggfest is officially over but unofficially it will be re-lived many, many times as photos are posted and recipes explained and experiences shared and new friendships developed and tired old bones recover, but the one thing that stands out - It was fun. Ed and Liesel "GrillMesiters" Krack did a great job of putting it together and making it work.[p]Here's some of my photos. Enjoy.[p]Spring "Recovering Eggfester" Chicken
Spring Texas USA[p]Early Morning
Marinaatlowtide.jpg[p]Texas Eggfest University Before The First Class
TexasEggfestUniversityTent.jpg[p]Big Green Egg Row before the crowd arrives
Beforethecrowdarrives.jpg[p]Professor Lawn Ranger - Vinegar Pie Class
LawnRangerTeachingVinegarPie.jpg[p]Sally & Wes B - Pizza Class
SallyWessBteachingPizzaclass.jpg[p]Molly Shark - Plank Cooking Class
MollySharkteachingPlankCooking2.jpg[p]Sandbagger & Chubby Relaxing
SandbaggerandChubby.jpg[p]Smokin' Todd - Slowly becoming a Real Texan
SmokingToddinhisTexasShirt.jpg[p]GrillMeister calling out door prize numbers
GrillMeisterCallingoutwinningnumber.jpg

Comments

• BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    2006_0520EggFest0033.jpg
    <p />Spring Chicken,
    What happens at Eggfest STAYS at Eggfest and now I know why!
    Great Time (except for my liver).

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    BurntRaw,
    Agreed. It all stays @ Lake Travis...just like whatever happens during a ride to the beer store:)
    ST

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Nuff said
    Smokin' Todd,
    I am glad someone could, cuz after all of Wess and Sally's Crown Royal I was in NO shape...still not!

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    151175902_2fffd21897.jpg?v=0
    <p />Smokey,
    He had to warm himself up for that move on Tom!
    ST

• DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Smokin' Todd,
    Is that your Texas quick draw pose?

• Spring Chicken,[p]Saw quite a few bags of water hanging around. Any results to post on that?[p]Any comparisons between the booths with water and the booths without...and flies.
  • SandbaggerSandbagger Posts: 977
    BurntRaw, dang, I knew I was in trouble when I grabbed the soap bottle and looked up.
    2006_0520EggFest0023.jpg
    <p />Sandbagger,
    When you are not bending over for the soap you are firing up the crowd...cept the dude that slept through your class - too flippen funny.

• GrilliciousGrillicious Posts: 347
    Curly, from what I could tell that myth has been busted. The flies were landing on the bags of water!

• SandbaggerSandbagger Posts: 977
    BurntRaw, you be sneeky good with that camera. Was that when I tried to flash the egg? Between the class, cooking the cajun rub/white sauce chicken breasts and the steaks that night, I must have flashed myself close to ten times. Some of us never learn. Tom

• Grillicious,[p]Now, that would be a good picture to show those who swear by the bags of water!!!!!!![p]A close up of a fly licking (do they lick) condensation from the baggie :-)
  • 1shot1kill1shot1kill Posts: 136
    Spring Chicken,
    It was great to see yall again. I cant wait 'till next year. April and I had a wonderful time, and we love you guys!!!!
    Ryan

• SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,595
    BurntRaw,[p]Looks like a little "Brokeback Barbeque" going on down there. That can't be good.[p]-Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Smokin JoeSmokin Joe Posts: 441
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    Man, your not right doin you friend that way!!! RFLMAO!!! Smokin Joe[p]Sorry Smitty, I'm out of the country, but I'll see ya next year!