Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone have this problem?

Options
i would rather by in person... But I bet this could be dangerous 

Comments

• logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    That looks like prime pickens for the front door thieves and kinda like my house before christmas, I hate shopping, except for food. 

Prime is way to easy, but now I can't get my Hasty Bake there since OO went away, it was a decent buy.
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • johnkitchens
    Options
    I love Amazon, and it is very easy to get carried away in a hurry! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Yes
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Braggart
    Braggart Posts: 238
    Options
    Not sure why anyone needs to leave their house anymore.    

Darwin would be proud.  Evolution at its best. 
    Large BGE
    MMax BGE
    Weber gasser
    3 Dogs
    No neighbours 
    Living in Canada's bush
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    What is especially dangerous is the combination of Prime + drinking + browsing this place.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited November 2015
    Options
    No thanks , Walmart of the Internet. I avoid most of the time. Local mostly when I can hell Best Buy over them also even if I pay a bit more.
    lately I also search on Amazon ( hard to find items) and buy off eBay, they don't play shipping games for non prime users.
    full disclosure I once had prime a few years ago and spent $2 k or so and figured it was pretty ridiculous to give them all my business so I stopped.
    Seattle, WA
  • onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    SGH said:
    Amazon Prime gets almost as much of my money as the democrats. The only difference is I get something useful in return from Amazon. 

Maybe you should stop funding the Dems.  :) 
  • SkinnyV
    Options
    SGH said:
    Amazon Prime gets almost as much of my money as the democrats. The only difference is I get something useful in return from Amazon. 
    Thought you had higher standards than the bottom line price brother @SGH , but I understand you need to offset those democrats somehow huh.
    i like seeing brick and mortar shops, I like my local drugstore giving jobs to special needs folks, I like supporting the smaller guy sometimes.
    Seattle, WA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    onedbguru said:
    SGH said:

Maybe you should stop funding the Dems.  :) 
    I wish I could, but they take a chunk out of my check before I ever even see it. It's sad really, they get their hands on my money before I do. Sounds like a scam to me. I miss Big Ron more and more everyday. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SkinnyV said:
    SGH said:
    Thought you had higher standards than the bottom line price brother @SGH , but I understand you need to offset those democrats somehow huh.
    i like seeing brick and mortar shops, I like my local drugstore giving jobs to special needs folks, I like supporting the smaller guy sometimes.
    The truth is it's more about the convienace than the price. I'm all for the little man and support them when and where I can. However in our area Walmart has snuffed most of the little guys out. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Braggart said:

I think it is Devo at its prime. Nobody wants to leave the caves. I am thinking we are back from whence we came, starting all over. Cooking over fires, hunting and gathering food and clothing, and instead of writing on walls, we do it on high resolution screens.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Just different.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SkinnyV
    Options
    Amazon over Walmart for sure. Here in Seattle we still have family owned business and drugstores that hold on strong. I figure they own those buildings they operate in...only way it can be done but good for them.
    Seattle, WA
  • SkinnyV
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Braggart said:

I think it is Devo at its prime. Nobody wants to leave the caves. I am thinking we are back from whence we came, starting all over. Cooking over fires, hunting and gathering food and clothing, and instead of writing on walls, we do it on high resolution screens.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Just different.
    Lets just hope people get out and walk or run a few laps... From time to time. Think about all the obesity before the delivery services were this strong....yikes.
    Seattle, WA