Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Happened to The ORIGINAL Little Steven?

Que pasa?! 
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    They made him a mod and put him in charge of demoting threads to the bottom of the list.  It's a full time job, so he doesn't have time to cook or post anymore.
  • They made him a mod and put him in charge of demoting threads to the bottom of the list.  It's a full time job, so he doesn't have time to cook or post anymore.
    He doesn't like You Tube either! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • talked to him today (well, email).  he's around. he just has a life.

which is unusual for him.
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Touring with Bruce!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    He didn't get buffaloed did he ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• I am actually the original. Well Steve Van Zandt is actually the original but I am the original here. I'm just not as verbose as the other one. He was right up there with stick, zipperyip and fiddle.
  • I am actually the original. Well Steve Van Zandt is actually the original but I am the original here. I'm just not as verbose as the other one. He was right up there with stick, zipperyip and fiddle.

You are such an ****!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    When I try to tag you Steven it goes to a different person. WTH
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited November 2015
    Dude I don't know what tag is. Not much works because there is a separation in the handle. It was OK on the old forum but not here.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• That account is one of my old ones (the one with 27,000 posts.)  The one with 327 posts is the real Steven.  his is not very vocal or much of a forum participant.
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Who wins the sticker?
  • That account is one of my old ones (the one with 27,000 posts.)  The one with 327 posts is the real Steven.  his is not very vocal or much of a forum participant.

Or a very good fisherman.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• the canadian little steven is a good fisherman.  it's keeping the frigging boat off the pilings that was his only shortfall. and his dislike for catching dozens of smallmouth bass, in the early evening.

he can catch those walleye though.  those little fingers are ultra sensitive. never misses a nibble

• the canadian little steven is a good fisherman.  it's keeping the frigging boat off the pilings that was his only shortfall. and his dislike for catching dozens of smallmouth bass, in the early evening.

he can catch those walleye though.  those little fingers are ultra sensitive. never misses a nibble

I hear he cooks a mean curry

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• i liked it myself.  the other guys told me they hated it though.  don't tell the real steven, i think he would be hurt.

we were just about to vote him out of the group, but i talked the other two into letting him stay after the real steven spent about 3 grand canadian on food, beer and cubans.  that's almost two hundred US.

i felt bad about knifing his boat trailer tire when we stopped to find a chemical toilet, but got over it pretty quick. it was funny when it exploded and the trailer shook like everyone was going to die.

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    the canadian little steven is a good fisherman.  it's keeping the frigging boat off the pilings that was his only shortfall. and his dislike for catching dozens of smallmouth bass, in the early evening.

They may be a short joke somewhere in there...........................
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited November 2015
    the canadian little steven is a good fisherman.  it's keeping the frigging boat off the pilings that was his only shortfall. and his dislike for catching dozens of smallmouth bass, in the early evening.

You're right about the pickerel though thailor

Steve 

Caledon, ON