Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks everyone!!

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just now able to get on a 'puter and post, and I want to thank everyone for their kind words and congrats on Dizzy Pig's and BGE's big weekend down in Danville, VA. We were without two important team mates (Woo and Chuck), but the new Dizzy Pig (Andy-NightHelp), his beautiful lady Susan, and my old pal Kenny were able to reel in some of the slack. It was as emotional a win as we have ever had, and after what I've been through the past few weeks, I was ballin' like a baby![p]Anyways, I have to run and get the kids to school, then start meeting contractors, but I wanted to thank everyone for all the nice words of congrats below, and all the positive thoughts, warm vibes and the friendships. There is really no way to say it with words, but yall mean a heck of a lot to our family. Will be checking back often as soon as I am able! [p]Happy Eggin!
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments