Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Thanks everyone!!

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,298
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just now able to get on a 'puter and post, and I want to thank everyone for their kind words and congrats on Dizzy Pig's and BGE's big weekend down in Danville, VA. We were without two important team mates (Woo and Chuck), but the new Dizzy Pig (Andy-NightHelp), his beautiful lady Susan, and my old pal Kenny were able to reel in some of the slack. It was as emotional a win as we have ever had, and after what I've been through the past few weeks, I was ballin' like a baby![p]Anyways, I have to run and get the kids to school, then start meeting contractors, but I wanted to thank everyone for all the nice words of congrats below, and all the positive thoughts, warm vibes and the friendships. There is really no way to say it with words, but yall mean a heck of a lot to our family. Will be checking back often as soon as I am able! [p]Happy Eggin!
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

Comments