Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thanks everyone!!

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,378
edited 6:27AM in EggHead Forum
Just now able to get on a 'puter and post, and I want to thank everyone for their kind words and congrats on Dizzy Pig's and BGE's big weekend down in Danville, VA. We were without two important team mates (Woo and Chuck), but the new Dizzy Pig (Andy-NightHelp), his beautiful lady Susan, and my old pal Kenny were able to reel in some of the slack. It was as emotional a win as we have ever had, and after what I've been through the past few weeks, I was ballin' like a baby![p]Anyways, I have to run and get the kids to school, then start meeting contractors, but I wanted to thank everyone for all the nice words of congrats below, and all the positive thoughts, warm vibes and the friendships. There is really no way to say it with words, but yall mean a heck of a lot to our family. Will be checking back often as soon as I am able! [p]Happy Eggin!
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Nature Boy,
    Congrats to you, and keep that positive energy flowing. -RP

• Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
    Nature Boy,
    Congratulations Chris! And a belated "Great Big Thanks" to you and Andy for filling my order so quickly, I really didn't expect them to arrive so soon and I owe my own personal best this past weekend to youse guys. Rubbed exclusively with Dizzy Pig products, nabbed a 4th place Brisket trophy (tie for 3rd went to the 6th judge), finishing 5th place overall out of 21 teams in RI yesterday.
    Now let's just pray that it doesn't take another disaster to get me to finally spring for a Guru (or 2). [p]Cheers,

• SandbaggerSandbagger Posts: 977
    Nature Boy, Congrats on the win. The season is still young and you are off to a great start. Good luck the rest of the summer. Tom

• bbqwizardbbqwizard Posts: 119
    Nature Boy,[p]Congrats Chris! You deserve it![p]phillip

• AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Chris,[p]WooooooHoooooo!!!![p]Congrats on the win - that is awesome!
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Nature Boy,
    Congratulations to you and the team, you're off to one hell of a season.[p]Hope all goes well with the contractors.[p]Regards,