Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Burnt (The Movie)

Options
stemc33
stemc33 Posts: 3,567

I went and watched Burnt with Bradley Cooper Sunday night. My thoughts were that it's an okay movie with some great food scenes. Reminded me of watching Hell's Kitchen. The plated food shots make it worth seeing it at the theater though. Anybody else watched it yet? Thoughts? 

Steven
Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
two cotton pot holders to handle PS
Banner, Wyoming

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    stemc33 said:

Anybody else watched it yet? 

This is the first that I heard of it. Remember, I have been on nightshift for over 3 months so I'm kind of out of the loop. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited November 2015
    Options

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Stem

Status- Standing by.

• stemc33
    Options
    I think it just opened this last weekend. I'm not sure if it's going to be a hit or not. There was only two other people in the theater when I watched it. With that said, everybody might have stayed home to watch the Bronco/Green Bay game. It's worth seeing though.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • clweed
    clweed Posts: 70
    Options
    Chefs Table on Netflix is pretty good also
  • stemc33
    Options
    Steven